• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

tropical skirts for tropical night

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Just bought a knee-length tropical skirt for either tropical night or other dinners. Thought it was perfect for a cruise!

you will look great & fit right in!

We did tropical clothes shopping on St. Maarten for that nite & I ended up with a tropical skirt also. Have a great time and enjoy it all! :)

Just wait til you see what DH, myself, and our cohorts wear on the 7 day eastern July 24, 2004. Anyone who was on July 27. 2002 can't help but remember what I am talking about. We are not easily forgotten.
Have a ball! Remember, how often do you get a chance to do this? (Except for Barb and Tony) Wear your tropical skirt with pride!
Like Barb says: Growing older is mandatory, growing up is optional (or something along those lines)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter