Trouble booking dining today?

ajsamett

Mouseketeer
I'm seeing like NO availability anywhere. Anyone else?

Edit: there are a few places open, but nothing as F! Dining packages, no lamplight lounge and a bunch for places I doubt were full in the first 2 mins (Cafe Orleans, Carnation Cafe, etc). I'm also not seeing availability at these places any day (looking at Mouse Dining for the individual places)

Last edited:

There must have been something wrong with the system today now that I read your post. Which I didn’t realize when I got online this morning at 6:30am German time (which is 10:30pm in Anaheim) and there were tons availabilities! For everything. Napa Rose, Trader Sams, Ogas, Lamplight etc. I was able to get a Lamplight reservation for my preferred time but it took several attempts to go through. I thought they must have added capacities but maybe it was a glitch in the system.

Yeah, I'm in a wdw dining Facebook group and they saw the same mass dump last night too. And they they shut off dining for a bunch of places in wde

I was on at 10:45pm last night (pacific) and there were lots of openings added on 5/28 for Fantasmic dining packages as well as Oga’s Cantina. It would not let me book through the app, it kept timing out. But I was able to use the browser page and get both. Definitely seemed like it was glitchy last night for sure.

I saw that mass dump last night. I feel like we’re going to have another instance of “sorry we overbooked so we cancelled all reservations and here is a $25 gift card, good luck getting your reservations back”
Really?? I didn’t know that this can happen!! How does that work? Do they tell you when you arrive or in advance?

I also noticed a lot of weirdness last night around 10:45 pm PDT. I randomly decided to change previous plans and book dinner for a Saturday night in July and wasn’t expecting anything to be open. I was shocked to see availability almost everywhere, even Oga’s and Trader Sam’s. I tried booking TS but it timed out about 20 times, and the times kept jumping around every time I refreshed. I was finally able to book for 6:05. Hopefully they didn’t overbook because of this glitchiness.

There must have been something wrong with the system today now that I read your post. Which I didn’t realize when I got online this morning at 6:30am German time (which is 10:30pm in Anaheim) and there were tons availabilities! For everything. Napa Rose, Trader Sams, Ogas, Lamplight etc. I was able to get a Lamplight reservation for my preferred time but it took several attempts to go through. I thought they must have added capacities but maybe it was a glitch in the system.
you are lucky to get those -- i see nothing in DL or DCA for july 17th

I'm booking for July 19th. Shouldn't it be in the morning? It looks like the 18th hasn't even opened yet. Not sure why i have my dates wrong
It should be in the morning but it’s been at different times for different restaurants. Some for July 16th dropped after 6am PST but before noon. I’ve only seen Carthay drop for the 17th but only in the last few hours well after 6am PST. There was obviously some issue with the site last night and this morning. So while it should be in the morning the past few days have been inconsistent.

Your best bet is to check at 6am PST for what you want. If what you want is not there and looks like only some restaurants have dropped, continue to check during the day or sign up for a service.

Hopefully they’ll go back to a regular release schedule at some point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter