• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trouble deciding on a Meal booking please help me out.

godsmack241

Earning My Ears
Hey all,
This is not my mom, just me using her account. Anyway, I am now working making 7 bucks an hourk, (GREAT MONEY for a 15 year old just starting out at a business job), now back on track, and I want to do something special for my parents when we go to WDW. I wanted to book a mean, like a character breakfast or that Cinderella thing. But I don't know which to choose I know there are so many. I mean it can be anything, just a nice restaurant. Can anyone make some suggestion. Would really help me out. Thanks.

:D

What do you parents enjoy? If they love the characters, then a character meal would be great. If they love a specific one, try to find the meal that has that character. If they both love seafood, do that. You may get a more responses on the Restaurants board, so you may want to post there.

Let us know a few more details and I'm sure you'll get lots of help.

I really think that this is a wonderful idea! Your parents are very lucky!

Have a wonderful time!

iluvtig

Thanks for the help. I know my mom really really likes Pooh Bear, as do I, and My dad, I don't know which character he likes. And I know they love seafood, but I don't know of a good place in the parks, and we will only be there 5 days, 4 days at park, and 1 day probably at the Disney Institute or Downtown Disney or someplace like that. I hope thats enough info, if you need more, just tell me and I will try to get it out of them without spoiling the surprize. And yes, my parents are very lucky, lol. cya

TJ

If you can get to the Beach Club resort, they have a great clam bake. It's a buffet, all you can eat and they have all kinds of seafood and really good desserts. I think it's about $20 per person and drinks are extra. I also love the character breakfast at O'Hana in the Polynesian Resort. When we were there last year it was Mickey, Pluto and Chip and Dale. It was a lot of fun and the food is very good. The Coral Reef at EPCOT is a wonderful seafood restaurant but very expensive. The view is spectacular! One wall is the aquarium so as you eat you can see all the fish swimming around. Sometimes you even get to see a scuba diver in the tank. If you go, try the lobster bisque. It's delicious! I hope this helps. Have a great time!!!:D

Pooh Bear is at CP or Tony's, plus dinner at 1900 Park Fare. (He & Tigger are my personal favorites!)

Plus. at Downtown Disney you can dine at Fulton's on the Riverboat.

You have lots of choices. If you need anymore help, let us know.

Be sure you post when you get back and let us know how things went!

Have a super wonderful time!!!!

iluvtig

crystal palace in the of the restaurant that has a pooh meal, it has pooh~piglet~eeyore~tigger~ its a great place to have a meal and a very popular one. it is located in magic kingdom right down main street and to the left, you cant miss it. I also think they may be at the Grand Floridian~which is the big hotel on the monorail that is white and i think burgandy~ 1900 Park Fare is the name of the restaurant. go over to the restaurant board and they will help you out. Have a great time.

:bounce: What a lovely thing you are doing for your parents--two thoughts for you: Call the main Disney line and ask them directly which characters are better known for each place and better yet--ask menu specifics--some offer a set meal they bring out while others a buffet style--I personally like the ones offering a buffet (it can also be a character lunch or dinner.)
The second idea is more romantic--how about the California Grill located at the top of the Contemporary--if you plan in advance dining perhaps near fireworks viewing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter