Trouble signing in?

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
Is anyone else having trouble signing in ? this is all im getting im trying to see my dues for next year

Man this is bad timing. I’m a new member and after checking constantly I saw that my points just showed up on the site today! Now the website doesn’t work for me to book...whomp whomp . I guess I’ll either call or wait some more haha

Thank you all.. im glad its not on my end i guess i will wait a bit and see what happens

It's definitely over loaded, mine sat there for ages saying "you're almost there" :sad2: I'll try again later this afternoon or this evening.

I paid earlier this morning before the email went out. Once the email went out the site stopped working as everyone is trying to get on at once. Now I'm getting the Please Verify Your Membership page.

I finally received an actual error message that says they're working on password-protected areas of the site.

On the other hand, one of my waitlists came through!

I don't think they expected us all to be in such a rush to pay our dues the moment we got the email! We crashed the server! ::yes::

Not shocked this seems to be par for the course with Disney sites during high demand times.

I usually don't pay until early February. Dues haven't been considered late until mid-Februrary. Surprised to hear so many are in a rush to pay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter