Trouble with Online check in

AnimalPrincess

Mouseketeer
Hey Guys,

This is our first time doing online check in and I can't get it to work. I fill everything in and then it tells me that I have not filled in all the required fields. :confused3 Anyone else have this problem????

Also, what kind of room request would I make for standard studio at Kidani?

Thanks guys!!!! :)

Same problem here. It keeps telling me to fill in the yellow hightlighted sections of my address and there is nothing that isn't filled out correctly already. NO yellow highlighted sections at all!

Yes, I had the same problem until I removed the last 4 digits of my "zip code plus four" that the system had automatically entered in my address. Once it was only the 5 digit zip code, it went through. Give it a shot :thumbsup2

Same problem here. It keeps telling me to fill in the yellow hightlighted sections of my address and there is nothing that isn't filled out correctly already. NO yellow highlighted sections at all!

I have been trying since last Thursday on 4 different computers with no success. Get the same message that I haven't filled in the yellow boxes.

Nancy

I too had that problem...took me about 10 attempts to get it to work...

For me, the attempt that worked "featured" me deleting and reentering all my address info, clicking on "save" and having the system go back to the check-in page...

Prior to that (no matter how often I deleted existing (correct) info and clicked on save I had to close the window to go back to the check-in page, where I continued to get the error message...

NO clue if there's a "deficiency" in the save button and that in fact is what the issue is...

Good thing online check-in isn't all that big an advantage...if I'd had to wait til arrival to check in it would "cost" only about 3-5 minutes...

Good luck everyone!

I had the same problem myself, but I waited a day and then went back on and it let me thru. I think the server was down or had a glitch.

Yes, I had the same problem until I removed the last 4 digits of my "zip code plus four" that the system had automatically entered in my address. Once it was only the 5 digit zip code, it went through. Give it a shot :thumbsup2

Yep, just had to go take out the last four of the zip + 4 and it worked.

I was having the same problems as the rest of you ("fill in the highlighted yellow fields.") Tonight I tried for the 5th or 6th time and it finally worked. And I didn't do anything different than I had done before.

we leave in the in the morning and we'll check in the "old fashion" way in person, besides it will be our first trip "home" and want to take it all in!!

did i tell you we leave tomorrow!!! :cool1:

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter