Trouble

disneedust1429

Someday I'll be part of your world
Ok so this is the second time ive asked for boy trouble on here... And im desperate for some advice on this :headache:

(btw, thrs a lot of 'and i was like' and 'he was like' amd a lot of likes and yeah... its the socal in me :)

ok, so heres the shortened (but not so shortened) story:

I went out with this one guy during the summer, but I broke up with him because things just wouldn't work out at the time. So he got really sad and kind of angry, but was like "oh, ok i understand. but i'll wait for you, so when it is right, then we can be together." so, i felt pretty bad about it and i wanted to get back together with him SO badly, but I knew it was for the best, so I stuck to it But then he did this whole "try to make me jealous" thing by flirting with my best friend (in front of me) making out with my best friend (in front of me) and asking her out (yeah, u guessed it... in front of me) so my friend was texting him on my phone cuz she doesnt have texting, and i had to use my phone at the time and i started texting him cause i was also texting my mom... and i was like "im sorry your going to have to talk to me for a while because I have to use my phone. sorry, ik you dont want to talk to me" and then he was like "no i really like talking to u actually..." and i was just thinking whatevr and i didnt really think anything of it, but my friend was really ticked off about it. so, long story short, i asked him b4 my friend started talking to him if he really did like me, and he actually did miss me (flashblack: he told my friend that he missed me a lot and still really liked me) so, he answered back and said "yes. i really really really liked u. and i really really really missed u.... I still do... I love you CYnthia" and i seriosuly was so close to having aheart attack then becuz it was a *** moment... so anyway i was like where did this come from? what brought all this up? yada yada yada blah blah blah.... yeah just a bunch of "im so shocked" questions... and he was like "I havent stopped thinking about you. I did all this to make u jealous. I'm sorry. I just want you back..." yeah u get the picture. So, my friend was reading the texts as we were sending them back and forth and she was pretty pissed of. like royally pissed off. And so was i, cuz he had just screwed my best friend over. and i knew my friend really liked him. so i told him "u know what, she really likes u, u should ho out with her instead of me, i missed my shot with u, u should give her a chance..." yeah... lol so anyways my friend wanted to talk to him, and basicly, the convo went like this:
friend: how could u do this to me?
ex: i do like u
f: no u dont.
ex: yes i do.
f: but do u like her more:
ex: yes
f: why do u like me?
ex: becuase.... ur pretty i guess
f: and what about her?
ex: because shes beautiful and smart and funny and down to earth and the girl I want to be with... shes just one of a kind
f: i c how it is
(^^read off my texts)
so, i told him the same thing tht i told him before: we arent going to work out the way we want. not now. later on, yes. now, no. im so sorry. i do really like you.

so that was last summer. we texted each other after that, but everytime we talked, it ended in a fight. last time we saw each other after that was on halloween. we ignored each other, didnt speak, talk... we didnt even look at each other... i tried texting him a week ago, but he wouldnt respond...
and, also, hes been hitting on my friend a lot too. shes been hitting on him too. i guess she said they made out on new years eve too. And she texts him... and idunno.... im just so jealous... but not jealous... and i hurts, because i have really strong feeling for him but...

my problem is, im just so over him! but... im not over him...

advice on what to do? im confused at this point in our... idk how to put this... "relationship?" i guess.... idunno what to do? advice :sick:

My advice is to just stick to what you were feeling, and get over him.

Boys are SO complicated and so persistant. Ughhh. I definatly know where you're coming from on this!

Just do what your heart tells you is right :-)

My advice is to just stick to what you were feeling, and get over him.

Boys are SO complicated and so persistant. Ughhh. I definatly know where you're coming from on this!

Just do what your heart tells you is right :-)

they r way to complicated lol..

and the thing is, i want to get over him, i need to get over him, but the same thing goes for wanting to be with him... im stuck between a rock and a hard place lol. i feel like homer simpson in the simpsons movie lol. but its like everytime i hear thses songs on the radio, its like i think of him, and i cant help but want those memories back... u know? and it kills me to think this, but its not that i desperately need to b with him, its that i want to b with him, and i dont want to share those wonderful times i had with him when we were together. and i want to talk to him one more time, and get things straight with him, and not have that last memory of us completely ignoring each other... i just want to make things right b/t us again, but its difficult when i cant do just that... ughh and thats whats making things so complicated :guilty:

I've never had anything quite like this happen before - but I do sympathize with you. I'm sorry about this guy - and that you can't get over him! I totally know how that feels - guys are just so ... guyish. I think what you should do is just stick to your guns - try to get over him. It won't happen right away, but maybe as time goes on, you'll meet someone new.
Or maybe you won't. It all depends on who you're supposed to be with. If it's this guy, it'll happen. If it's not, you'll meet someone even better than him!
I can't tell you what to do, but I don't mind encouraging!
~Ashhhhh

i sorta know the feeling. i was with this guy that i met at this charity thing i did and his brother dared him to ask me out (he wanted to but didnt hav the guts so the dare just helped him do it lol). so we went out for a while but things didnt feel right so i broke up with him. but then i convinced myself to give it a 2nd shot. n the next time i saw him, he wanted me back so it all worked out. n he never kisse n when we were aoubt to (like millimeters away) i turned away cuz it just didnt feel right. so mabey this dude ur having issues with is kinda like that. u will eventually get over it :) just stay strong. someone more fabulous is bound to come around some day :cloud9:

ok well before i try to help i gotta say you girls aint to easy to figure out either

im going to tell you what i tell my girlfriend. follow your heart.

and i find these to be true.
if its meant to be it will find a way no matter what,
it takes two to have a good realationship,
if you dont have trust you have nothing, ( this one is very true )

well i wish you good luck in whatever way it turns out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter