Trying to avoid Grad nights, best 2 days in June?

jonahsmommy

Mouseketeer
Haven’t been to the parks since 2018. Trying to find the best 2 days in the beginning of June. Looking at June 3-4 or June 10-11. Or another suggestion in June?
Trying to avoid Grad nights
Thanks!

The earlier the better in June, so I'd go with the 3rd-4th. More schools will be out/people on vacation by mid-June.

Haven’t been to the parks since 2018. Trying to find the best 2 days in the beginning of June. Looking at June 3-4 or June 10-11. Or another suggestion in June?
Trying to avoid Grad nights
Thanks!
I recommend looking at the DL calendar and picking any two days with the most Magic Keys blocked out, no grad nights, and the highest price single day ticket prices (unless you're buying single day tickets).

I disagree with the previous poster saying avoid the second half of June. The bottom two levels of Magic Keys are blocked out all summer once school ends, grad nights end, and single day ticket prices increase. This all equates to lower crowds.

Oops. Looks like I didn't think about Grad nights when I booked June 6-9. The first and last days will be travel days (arriving about 2 and leaving about 2) and we don't have EE. What parks would you reserve for each day? We do visit the parks 2-3 times every year and I'm usually so good about planning.
How do the Grad nights affect daytime crowds?

Thanks everyone for the advice. I booked June 9-12 based on magic key holder blocked days. We will be in the parks June 10-11 avoiding grad nights. 😊

We are there may 13 and 14. There is a grad night on the 14th. We’ve only been to dl 2x ever and the last time we went was about 6 years ago. We are planning on doing one park per day. What day should we do what park considering grad night on the 14th?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter