Trying to book but points not showing

blackcat19

AstridtheDragonCat
Hi! My family has 150 points at Kidani (direct) and 100 points we just purchased resale at Polynesian. We’re planning a trip for March 2023, and decided we wanted to try Riviera. This is my first time booking at a non home resort. I went to book it, but only my Kidani points are showing, and it says I need to pull from next year to get the rest, and doesn’t show the poly points at all. They are visible on my dashboard and appear to have been loaded jnto the account. Am I doing something wrong?

Resale points can't book RIV and whatever future property also puts in those restrictions, probably at least DL Tower.

I have only resale, and I can't even see RIV.

Last edited:
Yep. Those Poly points are ineligible for RIV booking. Can't even use them by calling.

The points are what carry the restrictions, not the membership.

Any resale point bought since January 2019 are not eligible for booking RIV and future resorts, even though you own some direct points that can.

So, to get your RIV stay booked, you will need to use all AKV points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter