Trying to book Dining at 60 day mark

cantwaitforwdw

Mouseketeer
We hit the 60 day mark and I’ve been trying to book dining and the system hasn’t worked for hours!! It says please try again! Any advice?

Is anyone else still having issues with this? Trying to book and all I get is a technical difficulties error message on the app.

My 60 days is today too. The app would not go to the booking part this morning. Had to use website to book instead of MDE app.

I'm at work and the website is blocked so I can't do it from my office..the struggle is real. Hopefully the app issues will be resolved soon.

I got a breakfast for May 2 (day 2 of my trip) and nothing but errors since. On hold for nearly 1.5 hrs now.

Ran into this issue today. Tried MDE and couldnt book. So went through website on Edge and it worked for a few reservations. After 2 reservations was getting access denied. Switched to Firefox and was able to get the rest before I got access denied.

The server is messed up and keeps blocking me. Now MDE won't even pull them up on future plans. I do have confirmation emails. So no worried about not having reservations. Just frustrating the site is glitchy.

This has been glitchy for years. Like some PPs mentioned, switch browsers eg try chrome or firefox. Try incognito.

Also load the hard to get ADRs on the last few days of your trip with the less in demand restaurants at the beginning of your vacation. Give the high demand restaurants a few extra days +60 days to make it a bit easier to get that reservation. eg prioritize Story Book Dining, BOG and Homecomin' as the first ADRs you make right when the booking window opens and book for the last 2 or 3 nights of your trip. Work backward booking your ADRs last night to first. Keep in mind your park reservations and where you will be each day.

I’m having this same issue. The app glitches when I select a time but the website will only let me book the first day of my trip (5/7) but I need 5/9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter