Trying to cancel

musicmom3331

Mouseketeer
I got an email about if I wanted to cancel my reservation for the end of July. I clicked yes, and got linked to a page to confirm. That page told me I would have to call. I have 2 reservations, so I'm sure that's why. The call center is so busy that they are not even opening a queue. I'm supposed to make my last payment Sunday. I'm going to try to call very late tonight. I'll see what happens. What I really want to do is move the reservation to next June.

If you're not in a rush to cancel, I would just wait a few days for the phone lines to not be so busy or just keep checking back for the option to cancel online under "My Plans" or under "Resort Hotel" on MDE

If you're not in a rush to cancel, I would just wait a few days for the phone lines to not be so busy or just keep checking back for the option to cancel online under "My Plans" or under "Resort Hotel" on MDE
Thank you, but the button to cancel isn't there....only a phone number. I believe it is because I have 2 rooms, with 2 families linked to me. I'm paying for both rooms, but they are under two different names.

Thank you, but the button to cancel isn't there....only a phone number. I believe it is because I have 2 rooms, with 2 families linked to me. I'm paying for both rooms, but they are under two different names.
Keep dialing repeatedly for 2 - 3 minutes in the afternoon or evening, and you'll likely get put on hold. It's worked for me multiple times.

Just call back until you get put on hold. Then put your phone on speaker phone and bring it everywhere with you. It took 3 hours for me to talk to a cast member tonight. I moved my trip from August 2020 to August 2021.

Called this AM for a modification. Was on hold for 15 minutes and with CM for about 5 minutes. Used 403 939 7866.

I called at 11:45 this morning. Recording said the wait was 2 hours. I set the phone down and went about my business. 2 hours later the CM came on, and I changed my reservation to next June. It took another 1 1/2 hours on hold to confirm it. She had to talk with IT because It was right at 30 days before my originally scheduled trip. IT was backed up. But, yahoo, it's done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter