Trying to decide on a resort with 4 teenage girls!

Of course my daughter asked if she could drive at WDW because she will be 16-I don't even like to drive at WDW and I am well over 16. I hope the girls have a blast as it will probably be some time before we go back to Disney. They are now discussing a DCL cruise-I said we would think about it...Nothing like a birthday celebration at Disney.
Elizabeth
Cruises are fun! My daughter has said for her 16th she wants a WDW visit combined with a DCL cruise. Ooh, boy. . .

I just got back from a stay in a dedicated 2 BDR at OKW with 2 teenage boys, and my parents. It was great as the boys had their own room, and each had their own bed. My parents had the king bad in the master, and I had the living room all to myself at night. If I was taking four teenage girls I would definitely do the dedicated 2 BDR at AKV or BLT as it will have the extra bathroom.

Wanted to let you guys know the 2 bedroom worked like a charm for our birthday trip to Disney earlier this month. One girl dropped out but we still had 3 girls in the second bedroom. It was fantastic! The girls loved their room plus bathroom. They watched the fireworks once from their balcony and once from the Top of The World. My son loved having the sofa all to himself. My husband and I enjoyed our room and bathroom. Thank you everyone for their input-it proved valuable and is much appreciated. Now if there is something we can do about Florida heat in July!

Great news, I am glad it all worked out. Happy belated birthday to your DD!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter