Trying to decide where to stay

After looking at all the onsite partner hotels, I think Residence Inn is our best option because we can get a 2 bedroom. I am now thinking 6 nights instead of 3.

That particular property gives you some good bang for your buck. With the free parking, free internet and free hot breakfast buffet in addition to all the other onsite SeaWorld benefits, PLUS suites with full kitchens and the option of fully separated bedrooms, your money goes a long way. The amenities are decent as well (large pool and hot tub, sport court, and courtyard).

Have a great stay at the RI! We enjoyed our Christmas trip there very much!

We are planning on Springhill Suites Sea World or Fairfield Inn Sea World for June 2014. Because they offer suites, newly built in 2009, good reviews on tripadvisor. convenient to International Drive and I4, and decent rates we are just staying there for our whole trip and even when we want to skip over to the Disney parks during some of the vacation dayspixiedust:

I did look at Springhill & Fairfield and they look really nice. Residence Inn is the only one I saw w/2 bedrooms.

We are planning on Springhill Suites Sea World or Fairfield Inn Sea World for June 2014. Because they offer suites, newly built in 2009, good reviews on tripadvisor. convenient to International Drive and I4, and decent rates we are just staying there for our whole trip and even when we want to skip over to the Disney parks during some of the vacation dayspixiedust:

I am not 100% sure about the Fairfield Inn, but I know the Springhill's "suites" aren't true suites (with a fully separate bedroom.....they have a half-wall that separates the living area from the sleeping area). It looks like a fantastic property and gets great feedback, but it is definitely something to keep in mind for those who need an authentic suite with a door between the sleepers and the living room.

We stayed at the Renaissance and loved it. Just a week ago we came home from the Hilton grand. The HGVC has two or three bedroom suites available and the place was great for us! If we return we will go to the Hilton again for the spaciousness of the rooms, great balcony, and closeness to the park.

I just looked at the Hilton Grand and it is beautiful! No availability one of my nights and it is a lot more money than the Residence Inn.

We're staying at Springhill next month. I LOVE the look of the rooms, but it's just me and my daughter, so privacy is not a priority. If it was all four of us, I think we'd go with Residence Inn for the privacy. I really like how the bathrooms are laid out at Springhill, with the shower in a completely separate area from the sink/toilet.

That's too bad about the Hilton. We had a great trip there! I thought the one bedroom for $99 was a steal. But I really have no idea what it costs for something larger! Good luck to you. I think your vacation is shaping up to be great!

If you haven't already, join the Marriott Rewards, they are easy to add up and they send great offers/promotions, I have one now and we stay 2 seperate times and get 1 free night. We used one of the promotions to book a room, it was something like $200 off the room, we got a $25 dining gift card, and free parking, then I was still able to use that stay towards my free certificate.

We stayed in Atlanta in May and we are going back for aa concert next weekend, we will get our free certificate within 5-7 days after our stay and we will use it to stay at one of the Sea World Partner hotels at the end of August for free.

We have had nothing but great experiences at all the Marriott hotels we have stayed at and I always recommend them to everyone.

We've stayed at Springhill Suites and would def go back. Clean rooms, free breakfast, quick queue were beneficial. Never used the shuttle to the park as we missed it both times (just hoofed it in the AM and took LYNX in the afternoon) but it was convenient for the trips back from SW. They were running some sort of promo so got like a $20 credit we used for dinner at the pool bar. Also part of the partner perks is an early morning behind the scenes tour but they book up so check into that as soon as you check in.

No one has mentioned it but as an alternative, the Sheraton Vistana Villages is right down the street and reasonable priced when you use the AllEars discount. They are basically 1 and 2 bedroom condos. We stayed there with a group visiting Universal and it was great!

If you haven't already, join the Marriott Rewards, they are easy to add up and they send great offers/promotions, I have one now and we stay 2 seperate times and get 1 free night. We used one of the promotions to book a room, it was something like $200 off the room, we got a $25 dining gift card, and free parking, then I was still able to use that stay towards my free certificate.

We stayed in Atlanta in May and we are going back for aa concert next weekend, we will get our free certificate within 5-7 days after our stay and we will use it to stay at one of the Sea World Partner hotels at the end of August for free.

We have had nothing but great experiences at all the Marriott hotels we have stayed at and I always recommend them to everyone.

Just a heads up on the above.....Marriott Rewards points are not awarded on the packages booked through the SeaWorld website. I learned this first-hand after our Christmas trip. When I noticed our account was not credited with points from our stay at th Residence Inn SeaWorld (the hotel we selected as part of our package), I called Marriott Rewards to inquire. They explained that those packages do not qualify for reward points. Not a big deal at all, but worth noting so expectations can be managed accordingly.

Should you book a hotel as a stand-alone reservation, then you would be good for points qualification :thumbsup2 .

Just a heads up on the above.....Marriott Rewards points are not awarded on the packages booked through the SeaWorld website. I learned this first-hand after our Christmas trip. When I noticed our account was not credited with points from our stay at th Residence Inn SeaWorld (the hotel we selected as part of our package), I called Marriott Rewards to inquire. They explained that those packages do not qualify for reward points. Not a big deal at all, but worth noting so expectations can be managed accordingly.

Should you book a hotel as a stand-alone reservation, then you would be good for points qualification :thumbsup2 .

Yes I noticed on the official Marriott website and choosing a Marriott Sea World official hotel it is the same perks listed as perks listed on the Sea World website under the info for the official Marriott hotels. So it is best to just make reservations on the official Marriott website.

Yes I noticed on the official Marriott website and choosing a Marriott Sea World official hotel it is the same perks listed as perks listed on the Sea World website under the info for the official Marriott hotels. So it is best to just make reservations on the official Marriott website.

I just discovered this myself after reading the post about the rewards program. But we're getting one free hotel night and 2 days of free dining with the package, so I think we're better off sticking with that.

I'm not booking a package through the Sea World website, I am booking directly thru Marriott because of the certificate I will have. We are military and will get free tickets to Sea World, so I didn't need a package.

I won't get points anyway, because I will be cashing in my reward certificate.

I'm not booking a package through the Sea World website, I am booking directly thru Marriott because of the certificate I will have. We are military and will get free tickets to Sea World, so I didn't need a package.

I won't get points anyway, because I will be cashing in my reward certificate.

My post was meant to be informational for other posters who may have a package booked. Just wanted to be sure that it was clarified that Marriott Rewards are granted for hotel bookings alone, but not for package bookings.

Have a great trip :-) .

Yep, that's what I'm doing, since we can still get the Quick Que, which is really the only thing we care about, although I think there is a discount on dining we may use.

My post was meant to be informational for other posters who may have a package booked. Just wanted to be sure that it was clarified that Marriott Rewards are granted for hotel bookings alone, but not for package bookings.

Have a great trip :-) .

Ok, and I did notice at one of the Sea World Marriott properties, there were some packages available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter