Trying to find info on Spa's

Jacksmom99

<font color=0099FF>Meredith's mom too!!<font color
I am planning a trip with my parents, brother & SIL, DH, DS,& DD. This will be SIL FIRST trip to WDW and she really is interested in a Spa treatment. I know Sarasota Springs is supposed to reopen by then ( August 04), but are there others that people have tried just in case? And, where can I get info to pass along to SIL... types of treatment and prices, ect. Thanks for any info!

I believe if you call the spa, they have a fax on demand line. If you have fax access, they will fax you the entire spa menu with prices.

We did that...then we made reservations well in advance.

ps...that was in 99, so we don't have the info anymore..sorry.

I have to recommend the GF spa... I went there on my last solo trip and really thought I'd be uncomfortable. I'll be honest- it was the first time I'd ever been to a spa! They were so nice helping me figure out what I wanted, getting an appt so quickly on short notice, and were great about making me feel comfortable. I was kinda embarrassed- I don't know why!

I had the sea salt scrub and a facial- it was awesome! I bought some of their products too and they were fabulous!! I was able to sorta relive the pampering over and over at home. :)
I am already planning on going back for a little more "pampering" on my next solo trip. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter