trying to get my ducks in order: who's the best Dreams Unlimited TA?

CanuckOnaBoat

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to get things right for my 3rd DCL cruise. I haven't even gotten on my 2nd but it appears that I need to be prepared for booking my 3rd before i get on board. :)

This time i want to be able to do OBB or a placeholder and then transfer to a TA. I would like to use Dreams Unlimited.

Who is the BEST Dream Unlimited TA - and why?!?!?!

thank you!

We've used Beth Fejer for our 4 cruises, we find her fast, efficient, she's been great for bookings for our group.

I use Nicole Eule, and she is amazing!!!! I highly recommend her :flower1: Feels like we always get the best seating at dinner, and excellent cabins, and little bit of pixie dust sprinkled here and there

Tracey Heinrichs, she has been very patient answering all my questions and helping me find what works for me.

Michele Snoddy has been our TA for 4 DCL cruises and 1 WDW trip since 2011. She is always prompt in returning emails. I usually plan my own WDW trips. The one time I had Michele help me with a pre-cruise WDW trip, she was on hold with Disney for hours on the day free dining was announced. I can’t imagine myself being on hold long distance calling to Disney. I just booked my 5th cruise and Michele is patient as usual to answer all my inquiries as I am cruising with my mom this time.

Eileen Smith. Always replies quickly to emails. Double checks the information I have given her if she thinks there may be something I've missed. And has added extra information to our OBB (that we didn't know offhand when at the booking desk) without me asking her to do it (she already had the info).

We absolutely love Kelsie Johnson! She is amazing! She's very organized and professional. I'm picky about our cabin location, and we've always been very pleased with the cabins she's been able to book for us. We feel very comfortable and confident in her hands, especially when new itineraries come out.

One time, she did the impossible for us! Our adult son decided to join us on a cruise at the last minute, but the ship was sold out. Kelsie stayed on it, though, and was finally able to get him booked!

This is my second time using Ally Thomas. She's very responsive to emails and questions even after the cruise! I've been very happy with Dreams Unlimited and would definitely recommend them. Sounds like they have a lot of great agents!

Allison Thomas has been ours for our 3 Cruises and she is the best. I even decided at the last moment to book on the day silver members could book for March 2019 and she was able to get my request in and we were booked in the same day. She even has replied promptly to emails when she herself is on vacation and I did not need an answer that fast but she was there for us.

can i just call DU and request a specific agent?

I'm trying to prepare for my upcoming cruise when I get a placeholder. We travel for 21 days post cruise - so I need to be ready to act fast when I get back!

can i just call DU and request a specific agent?

I'm trying to prepare for my upcoming cruise when I get a placeholder. We travel for 21 days post cruise - so I need to be ready to act fast when I get back!

Yes - call or email DU and request your agent so they have a heads up that you will be using them. Once on board, there will be a place to specify DU as your travel agency when you book your OBB.

A vote for Lisa Brown. Friendly, helpful and efficient. She got in contact with me last week about the new releases (having noted my interest in European cruises back in August of last year). I know tomorrow she will be trying her best to secure me my wishlist. She goes above and beyond. I would not book with anybody else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter