• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trying to identify a drink I had at Castaway Cay last

EASchechter

Writer. Homeschooling Mom. Tired
We sailed on the Fantasy last year. (9/30/17). Coming up on the anniversary, I was thinking about one of the frozen drinks we had on Castaway Cay. I CANNOT remember the name, but it had salted caramel in it and it was amazing.

I know we got it at Conched Out. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If i find a name, then i should be able to find a recipe.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks, but that's not it. It was at Conched Out, not the Frozen themed place. And it was alcoholic.

castaway-cay-castaway-air-bar-menu-12514.jpg

This is the only menu I could find. I have a friend that just went in July and she doesn't recall an adult drink with caramel.

Last edited:

That's the only menu i can find, too. They've taken the drink off the current menus, and I can't find a menu from a year ago, which is making this impossible!

Thanks!

That’s the only one i see. Are you sure conched out didn’t just make you one with alcohol? Do the ingredients sound the same?

They also have a couple drinks with cappuccino in them that maybe they added caramel to possibly. Nutty Buddy and java juice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter