TSMM No FP?

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
we will be in Hollwood studios this Thursday and I know TSMM has no FP's available, is this correct? would trying to ride after Fantasmic while the fireworks is going on a good idea and is there a quicker route to get there from fantasmic without having to try to get through the crowds waiting on the fireworks?

There are no advance FPs available. They've delayed the closure of the second track and all this week have offered same day FP as a result, I read one post that this was still true today. So it's always possible that will still be happening Thursday, although I imagine every day that goes by chances get lower?

There is a thread in the touring plans app saying that today they are no longer releasing same day FPs.

I also just booked one for tonight while eating at Le Cellier. Was shocked to see it available, heading down there now!

I'm liking the idea of same day fastpasses! Part of me kind of wishes it could always be that way.

we will be in Hollwood studios this Thursday and I know TSMM has no FP's available, is this correct? would trying to ride after Fantasmic while the fireworks is going on a good idea and is there a quicker route to get there from fantasmic without having to try to get through the crowds waiting on the fireworks?
We went right after fantasmic before the fireworks and got in line right before they were closing the line. It was a short wait to get on and would’ve been even shorter if the individual cars didn’t keep getting stuck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter