Tsum Tsum in the park - DLP - Feb 15 and my collection

I got Bullseye from the store, when you enter the park, right after the gates, there's a store on the left and right.
If you look at the castle, it's the store on your right.

Basically they have them everywhere, but I noticed last week for the 3 days we were there, they go extremely quick, so you have to be lucky in which store you get which.

I love these! I have a question: are the Clintons ones actually Disney? Because I've been holding off on getting any until they come to the UK Disney Stores (7 days!)

I got Bullseye from the store, when you enter the park, right after the gates, there's a store on the left and right.
If you look at the castle, it's the store on your right.

Basically they have them everywhere, but I noticed last week for the 3 days we were there, they go extremely quick, so you have to be lucky in which store you get which.

Thanks Moorhunhe, we followed your advice & tried that store this afternoon but didn't see any tsum tsums in there at all :(

Then, just in case we'd misunderstood & got the wrong store, we tried a couple more on the right side of the square before Main Street but weren't lucky there either.

Plenty of Frozen tsums but very few Toy Story (apart from Lotso & some Jessie) even though there are numerous other Toy Story plushes & toys everywhere.

Hard to believe that DLP don't have any more if they sell so quickly - don't they restock popular items?

In that store I meant they were right next to the cash register, but as said, they seem to go extremely quick, and most stores only had a small display of them.

@Neeny17 They are a tiny bit different. They are being sold in toystores in Belgium aswell, produced by different manufacturers (there's a spelling fault in that word somewhere, lol), they are basically the same, but if you go into detail quite a lot, they do look different.

I have an Eeyore from the US, and I had a look at the Eeyore's in the toystores (and I saw one my friend got at Clinton's too), and all the tails were really big, and most of them even had orange bows, and some pink, and the tail wasn't finished nicely.

The one I have from the US, has a smaller tail, all pink bows, and nicely finished off tails.

In that store I meant they were right next to the cash register, but as said, they seem to go extremely quick, and most stores only had a small display of them.

@Neeny17 They are a tiny bit different. They are being sold in toystores in Belgium aswell, produced by different manufacturers (there's a spelling fault in that word somewhere, lol), they are basically the same, but if you go into detail quite a lot, they do look different.

I have an Eeyore from the US, and I had a look at the Eeyore's in the toystores (and I saw one my friend got at Clinton's too), and all the tails were really big, and most of them even had orange bows, and some pink, and the tail wasn't finished nicely.

The one I have from the US, has a smaller tail, all pink bows, and nicely finished off tails.

Ah, I see thanks. I think I'll wait until the 31st then

They do restock, we saw them doing it on Sunday but some sell so fast it's unbeliveable :moped:

I bought Jaq,Gus, Thumper and Stitch on Sunday from the park, Pluto and Goofy from Clintons (not seen them in the park at all) and Winnie from Auchan on Friday as they have started doing them too for 4.90€

I've now got 25 :upsidedow

they are now sold in disney store uk and you can also collect some points for rewards... they cost £3, £10 and £20 plus they got some tops and bags as well

Collect one stamp (in store) or token (online) with every Tsum Tsum soft toy purchased.

Collectors Cards are available to pick up at participating Disney Stores in the UK and Ireland or online. Simply ask a Cast Member for details in store or add one to your basket with your online Tsum Tsum purchase. Disney Store will award you 1 stamp/token for every Tsum Tsum soft toy purchased between March 31, 2015 and May 3, 2016 inclusive.
25 stamps and/or tokens will entitle you to redeem a Silver Limited Edition Disney Store pin, available from May 5, 2015. 50 stamps and/or tokens will entitle you to redeem a Gold Limited Edition Disney Store pin, available from May 5, 2015.

The Tsum Tsum Collector Card programme is exclusive to Disney Store and therefore cannot be used in conjunction with any other retailer offer. This offer is only available to residents of the UK and Ireland. Stamps/tokens are only available with purchases made in a participating Disney Store in the UK and Ireland or online at disneystore.co.uk, any Tsum Tsum soft toys purchased outside of this area will not be eligible for a stamp/token.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter