• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TT to two different resort areas??

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
We are planning on flying into MCO on a Fri and staying somewhere close to SeaWorld until Sunday(early). Then off to the Polynesian. My question....can I have TT pick us up at MCO, take us to our SeaWorld hotel and then take us to WDW and finally back to MCO?? Have any of you done this? We really don't want to rent a car. DH says it's not a vacation if he has to drive anywhere! Thanks.

I know Yourride does this because we will be staying at two different places during our trip! I'm sure TT will do the same.:)

We used Tiffany's on our recent April Vacation. They picked us up at MCO, did a grocery stop, dropped us off at CBR...in the middle of our stay we switched hotels to BWV's and they picked us up for our departure there, will no problems. I am sure they can pick you up at the hotel near SeaWorld if you want them to...just email TT ahead of time and ask, they have always answered all my email very fast...
We did a one day trip to Sea World and took a taxi from the BW. The fare was $18.50 each way, you might want to do that also. Good Luck...

Good idea Poohs Pal!! We may just stay at an AS and not stay off-site at all. Then I can stay at the Polynesian for 3 nights too!!! Like the idea of the taxi. And, I'm glad to see there are wdw addicts on the Cape. That would be my 2nd fav spot in the entire world.:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter