Tuesday's Update

Tiger Fan

<font color=deeppink>Survivor<br><font color=teal>
First of all I want to thank you all for the many kind words, prayers, thoughts, well wishes, and PMs. I am overwhelmed as always by just how wonderful this place is. Dan, thank you so much for such a beautiful post and fulling explaining how I feel. I'm trying not to talk about much right now as I am so emotionally spent. I've been very positive and this is taking me down like never before. I did have my CT scan today and made it through the test with no problems. The preliminary results indicate that my liver and spleen aprear to be "clean". I will have a full report on Monday when I get my regular chemo, but this is good news. I still have a rough road ahead with so many new bone tumors, but the orgrans are very important to keep clear and so far so good. Thank you all again. I'm here reading and posting when I can and know how much you ALL mean to me! Your support just warms my heart.
Lisa
Tiger Fan

Lisa, you continue to be on my prayers....{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}

Another big {hug}, Lisa. And my best for little Emily and Lynn also. Talk to you soon.

Lisa~ My thoughts are with you. Stay strong!:D

{{{{Hugs}}}}}

More {{{HUGS}}} and strength for you Lisa, we are all here for you and support you in every way.

(((hugs)))

May God Bless you and Keep you :)

You will be in my prayers.

Prayers will continue for you, Lisa and many {{{hugs}}} coming your way as well. I admire your attitude, you've been through so much and have so much still ahead but you always focus on the good news and remain positive even through the bad. You are an inspiration.

Lisa, you are in my thoughts and prayers everyday. I'm so glad that the liver and spleen show no signs of disease. We're here for you when and if you need to talk.

Katholyn

I'm glad you posted, Emily......*HUGS* I'll continue to pray for you.

Lisa,
Sending you huge (((HUGS))). You are being so strong and that is so important!! Hang in there and know you are in all of our thoughts, good wishes and prayers!

Good luck, Lisa. {{hugs}} I can't imagine how I would handle what you're going through. You must be amazing strong within. I'll continue to pray for you. ~pd~

~Shannon~

{{{HUGS}}} and prayers, Lisa... Remember,we are always here for you...

Continued prayers and good thoughts Lisa. Stay strong! We're thinking of you! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*Hugs*~

So glad to see you checking in Lisa. :) My continued Prayers for you.

And, when you're feeling a little down, remember that we're all here to pick you up! :)

{{HUGS}}

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter