Tuesday's Update

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and many prayers. We are all here for you anytime you need us.

Lisa, I will continue to hold you in my Heart & in my Spirit, battle that Beast with you - Throwing down the pom-poms & breaking out the Pink & Red striped Shield....It's time for some serious Strength for the both of us & I'm pulling out all the stops....
Surrounding you with Healing, Loving, Comforting,Protective Light & praying like mad........

Lisa, you will be in my prayers every day. I'm so glad that your organs are clean. I pray that it stays that way and the road ahead is as smooth as possible.

{{HUGS}}

Lisa,
I'm off to work, just checking the CB real quick scanning the topics. When I saw that you had posted, this is the one I chose to open and read. It's so good to hear from you. Know that you are in my prayers daily. I said a prayer for you early this morning when I woke up, which is my favorite time to pray, &
I will continue to keep you in prayer as you fight this battle.
((((((((((( Hugs )))))))))))).

Lisa, since Dan posted your update, you have been in my thoughts non stop! I'm glad to hear some of the tests came back good. Will keep thinking POSITIVE thoughts for you and will be keeping you in my prayers constantly!

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}:D

Lisa, you are in my thoughts and prayers everyday. I have a gut feeling that you're going to beat this beast. Keep us updated when you feel up to it.

Glad to hear the organs are clean, Lisa. We miss you over at the Crafts, Cooking and Scrapbooking Boards! We look forward to you feeling better and re-joining us. Take care of yourself and I'll send some more prayers.
ann

Lisa, I want you to know that you are in my prayers. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you in any way. {{{HUGS}}}

What a trooper you are, Lisa!

God is with you and He will sustain you. Remember, it's not your battle, it's HIS!

We are never strong enough, but there's NOTHING He can't do.

Stay strong in your faith and we will all have a testimony in you!

God bless you my friend,

Robinrs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter