TUG referral needed by anyone

Disney Hot Mama

DIS Veteran<br><font color=coral>Onion haters unit
We are DVC'ers and just found TUG. I am planning to join but remembered reading that their current members receive crefit for referring someone to join. I plan to join now so if anyone would like referral credit email me - landlhoffman@sbcglobal. First to do so I will give you the referral. I don't know what is needed for you to receive credit so if you do let me know that too.

DisneyWhirled said:
What is TUG? We are DVC members and I have not heard this term.

Thanks!!
Timeshare Users Group. It is a website that provides tremendous amount of information on the timeshare industry. It provides reports and ratings of the various timeshares allowing you decide if a particular timeshare is worth owning or using. You can go to www.tug2.com. Membership is only $15 per year. It is well worth the expense.

I have used TUG to research possible DVC/II trades. I limited my choices on a DVC search to only those with an excellent TUG rating. I have been spoiled by DVC.

Last year I used the TUG to hook up with a Hilton Grand Vacation Club member. We worked out a private trade between us. He took his family to Disney. I took my family to Hawaii.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter