Tulsa King Anyone Watching?

It was supposed to be Kansas City King but they backed out when not enough monetary incentives were given :( It would have made much more sense here given there are still mafia here and it's part of the history in the past but oh well.

It is getting good reviews so I may still watch it (just with a slight note of bitterness lol). Stallone is still workin' it in things so there's that.

Watching it and really enjoying it. Like the Sopranos and the Shield, they manage to make the bad guy likeable.

Don't you have to have Paramount +? I would watch it if it weren't for that, but I think I'm going to pull the trigger soon to get that Yellowstone prequel. :headache: *shakes fist*

Don't you have to have Paramount +? I would watch it if it weren't for that, but I think I'm going to pull the trigger soon to get that Yellowstone prequel. :headache: *shakes fist*
The current season of Yellowstone is only on Paramount+ also. :mad: I guess they win, though. We're going to subscribe for a month and binge everything over the Christmas break.

Check your local library to see if they have gotten the DVDs of any shows that are streaming. I'm guessing eventually Tulsa King will be available at one of the library systems in my area. All four seasons of Yellowstone are available via my local library systems, Seal Team all their seasons (but the most recent one that just finished), etc. The streaming service that I think has the least DVD availability for library systems I've personally found is Apple+. I'd really like to watch Tedd Lasso but haven't found it yet at the library.

The current season of Yellowstone is only on Paramount+ also. :mad: I guess they win, though. We're going to subscribe for a month and binge everything over the Christmas break.
I have Comcast and am able to record yellowstone on my dvr. Maybe I should look for tulsa & the prequel as well! All these subscription channels are dumb.

I have Comcast and am able to record yellowstone on my dvr. Maybe I should look for tulsa & the prequel as well! All these subscription channels are dumb.
Not sure what Comcast is; our system here is quite different. Some cable providers do bundle up other streaming platforms though, so I'd definitely see if you can find it somewhere for free before paying. Up until this most recent season, Yellowstone was included here with Amazon Prime.

It was supposed to be Kansas City King but they backed out when not enough monetary incentives were given :( It would have made much more sense here given there are still mafia here and it's part of the history in the past but oh well.

It is getting good reviews so I may still watch it (just with a slight note of bitterness lol). Stallone is still workin' it in things so there's that.
Oh wow, that's so cool!!
Watching it and really enjoying it. Like the Sopranos and the Shield, they manage to make the bad guy likeable.
YESSS!!! I really like him and I'm not too big of a Stallone fan!
We are watching it and enjoying it. Honestly, had very low expectations and am pleasantly surprised.
Same, I wanted to be sure a few people enjoyed it at least!! I ended up watching them all and really liked it!!
Yes we're watching and enjoying it.
Same!!
Yes, we got it free with TMobile
That's a good idea to keep Christmas Break fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter