Turbulence

Domo

Wotcha
OK, so I'm always suspicious the turbulence is just a pilot's way of having fun, but...

You know it's bad when not only do the signs come on, but the crew double check your belts and then even lock THEMSELVES in, looking worried! And of course if the lights flicker out and on again, WELL!

Living in Phoenix, taking off and landing is always going to be bumpy regardless. I warn people that its such a bumpy flight as you enter into the valley and start descending. Other places I flown to the airplane kinda lands slowly and smoothly (except for one time going to Tulsa) but in Phoenix right before you land the pilot speeds that bad boy up to get past that turbulence and your flying down the runway and the pilot is forcing that plane to slow down.

I remember seeing this in the news http://www.azfamily.com/story/32743935/jetblue-turbulence-puts-24-in-hospital and thankful I never had to go through that

I haven't been on a plane in years so when I heard Rough Air instead of Turbulence. :eek: It was indeed rough.

I'm fine with turbulence :)

What I'm not fine with is the thought that the Airbus A380 is bigger than my house yet still manages to take off carrying hundreds of people, tonnes of jet fuel and cargo.

I have nothing but ANXIETY when it comes to planes. I feel stomach sick 2 days ahead of time even. I fly into Phoenix often, and I absolutely hate the 3.5 hour flight. I've rarely ever had a smooth one! I hate when the pilot asks the flight attendants to buckle up and remain seated.

"Rough air" still makes me cringe. Did they determine that people have become too stupid to know what turbulence means?

My wife was a Chaperone for DD's class trip to Washington D.C. between 7th and 8th grade. Their flight home game after a week of a hectic schedule with not enough sleep, and a very early departure time. It was a very turbulent flight, and my wife decided to put her hands up like she was on a roller coaster every time the plane dipped. Before long she had 50 7th and 8th graders doing the same thing, and a few other passengers who were not part of the group too.
One of the flight attendants told her as she got off the plane that that was the most fun turbulent flight she had ever worked on!

Living in Phoenix, taking off and landing is always going to be bumpy regardless. I warn people that its such a bumpy flight as you enter into the valley and start descending. Other places I flown to the airplane kinda lands slowly and smoothly (except for one time going to Tulsa) but in Phoenix right before you land the pilot speeds that bad boy up to get past that turbulence and your flying down the runway and the pilot is forcing that plane to slow down.

I remember seeing this in the news http://www.azfamily.com/story/32743935/jetblue-turbulence-puts-24-in-hospital and thankful I never had to go through that
Oh yeah. I remember hearing about that.

We had one flight going into Heathrow that was as good as a roller coaster. One person actually hit the ceiling and came down on the floor. Denver is another one of those airports that I avoid at all costs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter