Turf Club at Saratoga Springs

need2travel

DIS Veteran
DH & I are mulling over trying here for dinner on our trip in April. Has anyone eaten here recently? How was it? Any info greatly appreciated, thanks!!

It's our new must do restaurant on property. The food is very good, the service is great. It's on the quiet side which is nice too.
The first time we ate there was back in May and left wondering what took us so long to eat there.

I ate here in May while staying at Saratoga Springs, and it has also become a must-do. The restaurant was full yet quiet, and the waiter was very attentive. The Prime Rib was excellent. The boat launch to Disney Springs is right below the outdoor seating area, making it easily accessible before or after some shopping at the Springs. Also, the restaurant remains empty and open before they start serving lunch, so you can eat your breakfast from Artist's Palette in there or get some work done.

Our home DVC resort is Saratoga Springs so we decided to dine at the Turf Club this summer after missing it for a few years and we got the biggest surprise, the food was lovely, service was great with our waiter being really nice and friendly and gave us lots of advice in the regard to the food and drink menu and the setting is just great because due to people forgetting it’s there the atmosphere just seems so relaxing.

We really like it - have eaten there 3 or 4 times now. I love their lamb chops. My father had a lovely scallop dish. My kids enjoy their steak. They also have a fried shrimp app that is incredibly delish.

One time nothing was appealing in Disney Springs and we went to the extra effort to take the boat over for dinner. Worth it!

I'm sold! just have to figure out which night to eat here, thanks all!! Just under 4 loooong months to go....

We ate at the Turf Club in October and it was fantastic! I agree with MrsDuck that it is a hidden gem. The service was great and the food delicious. The atmosphere when we were there was very relaxing. Give it a try, I bet you'll be happy you did. :)

We have enjoyed it many times. Once I was unhappy with my lamb, have not ordered it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter