• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Turnaround for PP+ Customer Service Response?

egritz

Never too old for Disney!
Anyone have luck getting a response from Disney for a website submission regarding photopass+ pictures? I sent a request last Wed 9/22 and again this Monday 9/27 with no resolution OR response. We have several ride photos not populating in the account AND our ride photos from the Halloween Party still have the watermark.
(I looked for another board to post this on, but I didn't see any boards that matched what I'm asking about, but if admins need to move this elsewhere I understand)

I sent a request in on the 22nd as well, and have yet to receive a response. I had the same problem in May at WDW -- I submitted on May 31st and didn't get a response til June 12th.

Thank you all for your reply, I'll just have to try and be patient and keep rechecking to see if my pictures show up.

Just got an email response from them today (from my inquiry on the 22nd). So hopefully you'll hear soon!

I did but they won't release some photos bc we rode a couple rides with plaid groups...one of which I have no clue who the celebrity was/is....I have to call them later this week, I'm assuming bc I have to agree not to post the pictures.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211003-124948_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211003-124948_Outlook.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 15

I did but they won't release some photos bc we rode a couple rides with plaid groups...one of which I have no clue who the celebrity was/is....I have to call them later this week, I'm assuming bc I have to agree not to post the pictures.
I have to call as well, and had to call back in May for my missing WDW photos too. It wasn’t cause of plaids for me—they just wanted to verify a phone number? Doesn’t make any sense but there you are. So for anyone else who gets asked to call, kind of seems like that’s fairly standard procedure, don’t read anything into it unless you were told something specific about why you need to call (like egritz, where they know it’s cause of plaid tours)

Just got off the phone; they needed to talk with me because some of the people in the photo weren't wearing masks, so wanted to ask me if I was ok with a cropped photo (with the maskless parties cropped out). About 30 min on hold, but they were really nice and helpful once on the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter