• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Turndown service

mommybear34

Earning My Ears
I have a question can we request turnedown service in the wings at The Contempary? we had on a christmas trip and it was that nice little extra. That was at akl.
Thanks
mommybear3
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :earsgirl: :wave:

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought anyone in a deluxe resort could request turn down service. We had it when we stayed in the tower club at CR. The next visit we stayed in tower (not tower club) and requested turndown service for the extra towels. We got it.

Does that mean we could get it at the Wilderness Lodge? Do we just call the front desk and ask for it? Do we have to call everyday, or do we just call once and have it for the whole time we are there? It would be a nice touch.

When we requested turndown, we just asked if we could have it for our stay. I would call housekeeping when you arrive and request it.

Other than turning down the covers what else do they do? Is it an additional cost?

Aside from turning down you blankets, you get clean towels and they take away the old ones and.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter