Turnstiles for the pooh sized

cuucuu4karaoke

Livin' Life in the Fastpass Lane
Hi all. I don't think this has been answered, I didn't find it in any search.
Have all the turnstiles been removed from around the rides? I am pooh sized and that was my real issue last time. I am short so going sideways doesn't really help me because I can't stand that high on my tippy toes lol

any heads up would be appreciated :-)

I know there are still turnstiles to get on the Walt Disney world railroad...trying to think of anywhere else I know they have them...

when we were there two weeks ago the people mover and the rocket thing on top was closed down and construction going on.. rehab I believe.

Since the Peoplemover has been closed til today, I wasn't sure if they were going to be keeping the turnstiles or getting rid of them.

carousel of progress! That is super tight!
I think that is the tightest one on property

Hi all. I don't think this has been answered, I didn't find it in any search.
Have all the turnstiles been removed from around the rides? I am pooh sized and that was my real issue last time. I am short so going sideways doesn't really help me because I can't stand that high on my tippy toes lol

any heads up would be appreciated :-)

Ask to use the handicapped gate if you think you will have a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter