Tusker House Breakfast or Lunch?

jones235

I pray that Heaven is just like Disney World.
We've been to TH breakfast & we want a few character meals for DS7. Not sure if we should do breakfast or lunch since they both offer characters now. My in-laws are coming with us & we're also going to Crystal Palace the morning we depart. Which would you suggest?

We've been to both breakfast and lunch at TH. I enjoyed the selection at breakfast better, but lunch was also very good. I would honestly do what fits better into your schedule. If you've tried the breakfast and want to try the lunch - that would leave the morning open for shorter lines at the rides. Either way, you can't go wrong!!

We've only been to Tusker House for lunch and it is one of our favorites. At AK, since it is a smaller park with less to do, we enjoy sitting down at noon to have a nice, relaxing lunch.

You could go for a 10:30ish reservation and get the best of both meals... They change over for lunch around 11 and you are allowed to get lunch items even though you had a breakfast reservation....

We have a 10:55 booked for next week for the purpose of being able to get lunch items for the adults while the kids can still eat the breakfast

You could go for a 10:30ish reservation and get the best of both meals... They change over for lunch around 11 and you are allowed to get lunch items even though you had a breakfast reservation....

We have a 10:55 booked for next week for the purpose of being able to get lunch items for the adults while the kids can still eat the breakfast

Agree, a late breakfast ressie can bleed into lunch so you get the best of both worlds. Either way you can't go wrong. I am not a buffet fan but have done a few for the characters for my daughter. Tusker is the only one I'd choose to retun to sans characters.

We have done both but we really liked lunch. AK can be so hot and it was nice to sit down, have a break and eat delicious food with characters. We really enjoyed it and are doing it again this trip. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter