Tusker House Character Breakfast - opinions?

Did they ever bring back the variety of breakfast food they had before Covid? We loved it then. They had really good biscuits and gravy, bread pudding, and bobtie, as well as the normal breakfast buffet food. We did the family style when the first reopened; it was very limited. The breakfast curry was really good though. The menu on MDE still looks pretty basic and not much different than any other character breakfast.

Did they ever bring back the variety of breakfast food they had before Covid? We loved it then. They had really good biscuits and gravy, bread pudding, and bobtie, as well as the normal breakfast buffet food. We did the family style when the first reopened; it was very limited. The breakfast curry was really good though. The menu on MDE still looks pretty basic and not much different than any other character breakfast.

Interested in the answer to this too! We currently have a pre-park opening 8:10 reservation (staying off-site so no early entry for us) and I know my family would love to have some more adventurous things offered (I'm happy to eat mickey waffles all morning lol). We would typically do the breakfast/lunch crossover to achieve this but I don't want to spend park time eating.

It was buffet when we went in February of this year. They had lots of options

We have a 8am reservation with a park opening at 9am and early entry at 8:30am. I assume we can show the cast members our reservation and be let in before 8 to make our way back to Tusker house?

Yes, there will be a separate line for breakfast ADRs at one of the turnstiles.

We try to go once a year. We will get the latest breakfast slot that they offer. This allows us to do RD and get a few things done in the morning.

I'm trying to get a 10:30 but right now my choices are only 9:45 or 11am. Assuming 11 is all lunch and 9:45 would be all breakfast?

Unfortunately I do not know. I never got a response to my question and my reservation is next month.

I assume that 9:45 will definitely be all breakfast since it's more than an hour out from the change over. I don't know if 11 will have any breakfast leftovers. I'm hoping for my sake, that lunch starts coming out by 10:45 so I can try that too.
Reporting back! We had a 10:20AM breakfast reservation on Saturday.

We checked in promptly at 10:20, we were seated at about 10:30. There was a full breakfast spread out (as in, they were still actively putting breakfast out). We got our first plates about 10:35. DW and DD went back for second plates about 10:50 and it was still all breakfast. I went back for a second plate right at 11:00 and they were doing the switch over to lunch (it was still about half and half). I grabbed a few more breakfast items (though missed on one or two things I had wanted to try), and then some lunch items. DW and DD went back for third plates full of lunch stuff about 11:15 and said the changeover was complete. DS and I went back about 11:25 to get a few more lunch items and some desserts.

Tusker House 10:20AM is my new favorite reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter