Tusker house characters

Tink_83

DIS Veteran
It looks like Mickey is one of the characters you see at tusker house - albeit not guaranteed. Is this correct? I’m assuming the chances of seeing Mickey are high. My son is a huge Mickey fan and this is the only reason that we would be booking a meal here. We are only doing MK and AK for park days so I’m just trying to decide if I need to tack on a breakfast at chef Mickey for him (and I know some love chef Mickey but I did not enjoy it so trying to avoid if possible). TIA

We LOVE Tusker house, the food is good, and a bit more interesting (but not scary) and the characters have always been great, normally, you see Mickey, Daisy, Goofy, and Minnie I think, and meet Donald outside before you eat.

The last 4 times we've been it's been Mickey, Goofy, Donald and Daisy. I checked our photos to make sure. Ha
I'm with DrunkJam on the food being good! It's right behind Boma as far as the buffets go.
Chef Mickey's is a no go for us. Ha

Minnie does not appear at Tusker. Mickey, Donald, Daisy and Goofy in their Safari-wear. It's a great restaurant and one of our consistent stops. Keep in mind that Mickey and Minnie (also in Safari-wear) meet in AK. It's, for me, one of the nicest M&G of the parks.

It's a great choice for food & character interaction. I'd say it's the best character buffet on property. :earsboy:

Minnie does not appear at Tusker. Mickey, Donald, Daisy and Goofy in their Safari-wear. It's a great restaurant and one of our consistent stops. Keep in mind that Mickey and Minnie (also in Safari-wear) meet in AK. It's, for me, one of the nicest M&G of the parks.
I am happily corrected re minnie. I had a feeling she does not do Tusker. But then I doubted myself. Thank you for clarifying.

I am happily corrected re minnie. I had a feeling she does not do Tusker. But then I doubted myself. Thank you for clarifying.
No Problem. I wasn't trying to 'correct' you. I just didn't want a 'little' being upset if Minnie wasn't there. I think she's in the back cooking. ::MinnieMo

We had a rough visit at tusker house with our two year old son. Just a bad timing situation where he needed a nap. That being said, great food, and we saw Mickey, goofy, Donald, and daisy, in safari attire. It was a little more crowded/crazy than chef mickeys when we were there, but again could have been a timing thing. We will probably do it again ! You’ll definitely see Mickey if you can wait for the characters to all come around ! Plus they all dance around the room every 15 minutes or so I think (every time they go on break or switch shifts or whatever)

No Problem. I wasn't trying to 'correct' you. I just didn't want a 'little' being upset if Minnie wasn't there. I think she's in the back cooking. ::MinnieMo
Yep! You are absolutely right. I wouldn't want any one upset at missing their favourite if she is not even supposed to be there! I remember how tightly I had my fingers crossed for Aurora at CRT for my daughter!

We enjoyed Tusker too! We had a late breakfast/early lunch so we could sample from both menus. The characters were great, but it was a little tight.

Thank you everyone for the help! We are booking dinner here and looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter