Tusker House Lunch

I would assume though, that they say “and friends” so they can change it at will.

That's why I figured it said "and friends" as well. I was curious if it was some combination like mentioned above or if the friends were some of the more "Animal Kingdom" type characters (like Timon, Rafiki, King Louie). Thanks!

It's one of our favorites, husband and I. Son can't stand it, but he's the world pickiest eater. He hates potatoes, doesn't like corn dogs, and won't eat any mac n cheese but Kraft. I think the 2 times we ate there for lunch/dinner, he only ate bread, butter, and maybe white rice. He might have eaten a cookie or brownie too. Next time we are trying breakfast, because loves bacon, waffles, and pancakes, and will eat eggs sometimes.

And, if you book at the right time during the change-over, you might get a few breakfast offerings plus lunch - score!

If you make your lunch reservation for the time it changes over you can enjoy both breakfast and lunch selections.

Do you happen to know when lunch starts? 11:00? Two of my kids are planning to eat here this trip with the grandparents. I always feel like breakfast food is a waste, but they love it so that would be perfect if they could catch both.

Do you happen to know when lunch starts? 11:00? Two of my kids are planning to eat here this trip with the grandparents. I always feel like breakfast food is a waste, but they love it so that would be perfect if they could catch both.
Lunch starts at 11am

That's why I figured it said "and friends" as well. I was curious if it was some combination like mentioned above or if the friends were some of the more "Animal Kingdom" type characters (like Timon, Rafiki, King Louie). Thanks!

That would be really cool! I've never seen or heard of any characters beyond the Fab 5 though.

If we have a reservation for breakfast at 10h50 and eat both selections (breakfast and lunch), wich price they will charge us, breakfast or lunch?
Thanks!

We have had the breakfast before, and we really enjoyed it. I have lunch booked for my birthday next week. How is it?
Tusker House Dinner is actually our favorite in-park meal at WDW. So if lunch is the same, it will be awesome!

If we have a reservation for breakfast at 10h50 and eat both selections (breakfast and lunch), wich price they will charge us, breakfast or lunch?
Thanks!
You would be charged for breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter