Tusker House or Ohana - Which Breakfast ADR to Cancel?

LoodlesNoodles

DIS Veteran
I have two reservations (on seperate days), one for Tusker House and one for Ohana.
I'm trying to budget accordingly but think I may have to let go of one of these, so which should I cancel?

My reasoning behind booking was to meet Daisy and Donald in their safari gear at TH and to meet Stitch at Ohana since it's likely he'll be gone from MK by the time we arrive.

I have not tried breakfast at Ohana (going to try in November!) but I adore Tusker House breakfast. I think it's a unique experience. The safari gear, the restaurant ambiance, and the food are all fantastic. I thought the food was really interesting with lots of different options. The Ohana breakfast does sound delicious to me but I love all of the offerings at TH. Just wanted to share my two cents.. it was great!

I would choose based on the character you most want to see. The food is better at Tusker House (much better), but, if Stitch is truly only going to be available at 'Ohana from now on, that is a big draw too. At least you can still meet Donald and Daisy in the parks, albeit not in the cute safari gear.

It is a tough call, having done both on our most recent trip. If I had to choose, I would probably cancel Ohana, but also think ite depends on which characters you really want to see. I would also agree with the others that Tusker House has a much wider\better selection of foods.

We much prefer Tusker House over Ohana. Tusker House is a must-do for us every trip. It's a buffet, so there's tons of food offerings. Ohana is served family style, so while the food is brought to you, it was essentially bacon, eggs, and waffles. For the cost, we didn't think the options were great. We also found service to be very slow. Tusker House is also more of a unique atmosphere to us.

Tusker House has much better food with more variety/selection. I love ohana, but tusker is so much yummier. :)

Thanks all for your input. This is a hard decision! The food sounds good at Tusker House but Ohana has Stitch... hmm. :scratchin

Keep Tusker House. There's really no contest between the two in my honest opinion. The food at Ohana is so limited and then its not even done all that well. The food, the atmosphere, and the character interaction are so much better at Tusker House. I haven't heard rumor that Stitch is leaving the Magic Kingdom, did you read somewhere that he is on his way out?

Keep Tusker House. There's really no contest between the two in my honest opinion. The food at Ohana is so limited and then its not even done all that well. The food, the atmosphere, and the character interaction are so much better at Tusker House. I haven't heard rumor that Stitch is leaving the Magic Kingdom, did you read somewhere that he is on his way out?

It is a rumor posted on another site, I am unsure if we can post the link. If you know the character locator site, that is where it can be found. It is yet to be confirmed though.

Tusker house is amazing for breakfast and the variety blows Ohana out the water.

We love Tusker House, and had an AWFUL experience the first and only time we did an Ohana breakfast, so for us it's a no brainer - Tusker House! The food and atmosphere are both great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter