• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tusker House Reopening June 20 | Characters Included

Same !! Wish they would stick to the 6 am , got diner but bummed about breakfast , wouldn’t let me book for party of 6 July 2nd

That's why the Dis rocks, @Rosetah2 mentioned Chef Mickey's and Cape May went live earlier than 6am a few pages ago. I was up at 5 obsessively checking. Sorry about your breakfast, can't believe it went that quick. We're a party of 5, so I understand your ADR struggles.

That's why the Dis rocks, @Rosetah2 mentioned Chef Mickey's and Cape May went live earlier than 6am a few pages ago. I was up at 5 obsessively checking. Sorry about your breakfast, can't believe it went that quick. We're a party of 5, so I understand your ADR struggles.
Same - thanks to posts here, I knew to check early. I actually had my husband check a few times after midnight (since he’s a night owl), and I checked a few times starting around 4 am.... I kept tossing and turning anyhow. I’m sure it’s because this was on my mind! It is crazy that they are already filling up.

I ended up getting it , I’m thinking all times weren’t released ! We got both breakfast and dinner ! So excited !

Glad I read this thread yesterday about it going live before 6am - I was able to get a late breakfast on our AK day. I'm excited for the family style! It looks like at this point it's having a ripple effect of opening up some availability for the other restaurants - at least during our week - if anybody needs to shuffle or is looking for availability at different AK restaurant.

Thanks, Dis! Got a reservation for our only AK day!
Nothing showed up when I chose just “breakfast” or “lunch” options but when I put “11:00”, that time was available. I’m just not sure if we’ll be eating breakfast or lunch!

Missed out on breakfast, but grabbed lunch opening day. Anyone else notice they have kids listed at $42?!? Hoping that is a mistake as all other lunch/dinner character meals are $36 for kids. The breakfast price lines up at $27 but not lunch/dinner.

Thanks, Dis! Got a reservation for our only AK day!
Nothing showed up when I chose just “breakfast” or “lunch” options but when I put “11:00”, that time was available. I’m just not sure if we’ll be eating breakfast or lunch!

Looks like breakfast ends at 10:30 and lunch starts at 11am, so looks like lunch! I was trying for the latest breakfast I could get and I got 10:15...

Tusker House Restaurant | Walt Disney World Resort (go.com)

ETA: the link I posted had the hours but not seeing them - anyway, breakfast goes to 10:30, lunch starts at 11!

Grabbed a breakfast as my ADRs just opened today. :) For August, but it will be nice to eat breakfast in the park.
I know that says "full menu", but I doubt that's it, right? There's no allergy section and the breakfast is pretty slim pickings. I am assuming that we will see an actual full menu around the 20th and this is just to give us an idea of what will be sold? Unless Tusker will not have a readily available allergy menu...I just want gluten free waffles. :P

The site was very glitchy and it took me 15 minutes of trying but I was able to get an 8:30 breakfast on opening day. I think I’m more excited about this ADR than Chef Mickey’s!

Grabbed a breakfast as my ADRs just opened today. :) For August, but it will be nice to eat breakfast in the park.
I know that says "full menu", but I doubt that's it, right? There's no allergy section and the breakfast is pretty slim pickings. I am assuming that we will see an actual full menu around the 20th and this is just to give us an idea of what will be sold? Unless Tusker will not have a readily available allergy menu...I just want gluten free waffles. :P
I'm sure they will have an allergy menu but I wouldn't expect anything in addition to what is stated on the website for the regular breakfast, which is the basket of pastries, breakfast platter and fresh fruit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter