Tusker House/River of Light Package

Someone in the other thread said this information is from the Cast Member Hub website...

The Rivers of Light Dining Package provides Guests with a choice of dining experiences at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and reserved seating to the new nighttime show Rivers of Light. After enjoying a mouthwatering meal, experience the beauty of the nighttime show that celebrates the relationship between animals and nature through live performers, grand theatrical imagery, a soaring musical score and innovative special effects.

Package includes one (1) buffet meal, reserved seating for Rivers of Light show and a lanyard.
Guests must dine 2.5 hours prior to show start as they will receive their show credential at the dining location.
Guests must arrive at the theater 15 - 35 minutes prior to the show. Entrance is located along Discovery River between Discovery Island and Expedition Everest.

(link to post)

Is tigons also buffet nothing against them accept I don't eat enough to justify the price

I'll be there in 3 weeks. Is the standby for RoL decent? Do you think I could get a fastpass after using my first 3? There is only one show scheduled that day. Thanks.

1)The theater holds approx. 5,000 people.
2) Assuming you don't mind the waiting in line, standby is always an option.
3) Wed have dine both, and haven't had a problem with standby.
4) Flip a coin (or 900 of them?)

1)The theater holds approx. 5,000 people.
2) Assuming you don't mind the waiting in line, standby is always an option.
3) Wed have dine both, and haven't had a problem with standby.
4) Flip a coin (or 900 of them?)
Thanks so much for your feedback. I really appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter