Tusker or Crystal palace

momtwoboys

DIS Veteran
used to love both for dinner, but that was precovid. Since then which has the best variety? Looking to book one for a dinner in Nov. . 2 adults, short trip celebrating a bday.

Does it matter to you whether you are in MK or AK?
Do the characters matter?

In terms of food, I think Tusker wins hands-down, although I also think CP has upped their game with foods that adults enjoy.

In terms of food, I think Tusker wins hands-down, although I also think CP has upped their game with foods that adults enjoy.
just wondering about the variety of foods at each. Characters we love them all, and we are doing a mk/ak day so park doesnt matter either. Trying to figure out if they have a good variety or are still very pared down foods. thanks!

I was at both this past year, I think CP has more food variety...maybe?

Either would work. I just have a preference for MK and CP, but TH is nice and has good variety also.

I was at both this past year, I think CP has more food variety...maybe?

Either would work. I just have a preference for MK and CP, but TH is nice and has good variety also.
thank you! Looking for best variety, and good tasting🥰

Crystal Palace's menu changes up by the day on specific offerings. Tusker stays the same, I think. The Tusker Green curry shrimp seals the deal for me! Desserts are better at CP, I think.

I think these youtubes are really good at showing what there is currently.

(Crystal -- Resort TV) - 2023
(Crystal -- Paging Mr. Morrow --2022, so it has the 50th Walt-centric which I think are gone, but still shows the variety.

(Tusker -Super Enthused--2023)
(Tusker. Molly from MamFam. Tusker starts at minute 12)

Crystal Palace's menu changes up by the day on specific offerings. Tusker stays the same, I think. The Tusker Green curry shrimp seals the deal for me! Desserts are better at CP, I think.

I think these youtubes are really good at showing what there is currently.

(Crystal -- Resort TV) - 2023
(Crystal -- Paging Mr. Morrow --2022, so it has the 50th Walt-centric which I think are gone, but still shows the variety.

(Tusker -Super Enthused--2023)
(Tusker. Molly from MamFam. Tusker starts at minute 12)
thanks! the shrimp dish plus the malay chicken was our go to! Last vlog I saw the shrimp were teeny tiny shrimp compared to what was served long ago so wasnt sure the quality these days!

Both Jackie and Molly seemed very happy with the shrimp.
We are going in early November to both locations.
When is your trip?

Both Jackie and Molly seemed very happy with the shrimp.
We are going in early November to both locations.
When is your trip?
nov 6-9, wicked short one this fall! so trying to choose wisely!!! We go longer in april. I saw their vlogs and was drooling! then watched a more recent one from someone else and when they panned to to shrimp on their plate I got confused!

We ate at Tusker and Boma in the same week and it appeared to be the exactly the same foods/desserts minus zebra domes and wine selection. I pick Tusker over CP if you are talking food variety and selection.

I have always preferred Tusker House and it has traditionally been one of my favorites- I have not been post-COVID though, and I know things may have changed. Looks like you're going for it though - should be good!

I have always preferred Tusker House and it has traditionally been one of my favorites- I have not been post-COVID though, and I know things may have changed. Looks like you're going for it though - should be good!
for the price they charge now for character buffets.... we hope its good!!

We did Tusker post covid in 2021. Food was very good (family style buffet), but super expensive. We are a family of four and it cost us $273 with no alcohol. Haven’t done Crystal Palace since covid, but prior to, Crystal Palace was breakfast only for us. We never found the offerings at dinner to be worth the expense when there are so many better options on property.

We did Tusker post covid in 2021. Food was very good (family style buffet), but super expensive. We are a family of four and it cost us $273 with no alcohol. Haven’t done Crystal Palace since covid, but prior to, Crystal Palace was breakfast only for us. We never found the offerings at dinner to be worth the expense when there are so many better options on property.
the family style tusker is why we have waited to go back until they reverted back to their buffet. Hope its good food and good variety!

It would have been a toss up for if Crystal Palace still had the Pooh's Puffed French Toast.
Since they don't, Tusker house for me.

The character interactions at Tusker were more intimate than with Crystal since Crystal was far more crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter