tux cancellation

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
IF I manage to get DHs tux measurements in the next wk or so, can it be cancelled if he then decides not to go on the cruise? That $120 could certainly go elsewhere! (And the plane tick and his DVC points) If it's possible to cancel, when would I need to cancel by?
And do I have to order 1 or 2 wks prior to cruise?

Forget the tux and have a dark suit dry cleaned and waiting to be packed. Even if you do get him to go on the cruise, he might balk at the formal dinners at the last minute. Why waste anymore time, money or energy on it?

Thats the problem - DH doesnt own a suit that fits him!
At times he has shown enthusiasm for getting dressed in a tux - at other times he says he's not getting out of his shorts. And then again at times he tells us he isnt going on the cruise.

I'm wearing a black sportcoat to the formal night dinners--it matches my slacks, shirt, etc. nicely, and looks just like a nice suit.

With all due respect, I can't imagine someone being so indecisive about going on a relatively major trip (I am referring to your husband), especially since it is so close at hand. I say either go on the cruise or stay home, but make a choice!

Good luck with your planning.

There is a cut-off point for tuxedo rental cancellations; not sure what it is though. You will be charged for the tux if you do not cancel before then. Check with the rental company for their policies.

Barb

Take the $120 and go to JC Penney and buy him a black suit. You can definitely get one decent there for that price and sometimes less. At least this way if he decides to not go you didn't throw the money away. Every man can use a black suit even it it's just for a funeral. The way this is going, if he was mine, it might be for his....lol

Lori

Barb....it is such a fabulous time on this cruise...how could he not want to go? If he choses not to go...do you lose out or can some other family member go in his place........and I have gotten the lime green ribbon...
Tom

I was thinking - he may playing my head w/this tux. I gave him the form a few wks ago and told him he needs to get his coat size. He can always do that w/out me knowing, call himself and charge to his card. Im planning on putting it on mine but it would be just his thing to have me sweat it out while he has it taken care of - ahhhh! I need a drink!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter