• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tux rental.

belu

Earning My Ears
I thougth I read in an earlier post that you can order a tux to be delivered to the port/ship for use during the cruise. Anyone heard of this? Anyone ever use this service?

Cruising in May, Belu.

cruiselineformal.com
Im hoping DH will get his measurements so we can order a tux for him for the Nov 30th cruise.

Recently back from the Magic. DH ordered a tux through the above site and it was a piece of cake. You can get info from thier web site and take the measurements yourself. We did and the tux fit perfectly. It was in our stateroom when we arrived and the room steward picked it up from us on the last night. No problems.

Here's another suggestion. DH and I figured out that the tux rental would cost about $125 when all was said & done. We went on ebay and there were loads of used (mostly from formal wear shops) nice trop weight wool tuxes for sale for about $75. So for less money, you can have a tux that you get tailored to your specs, and that you have forever.

We tried to find a Tux for my Dh on Ebay first, but coud not find one in his size. I believe the rental price we paid was $80. We did buy one via Ebay for our DS, in a tiny size (2T). It was brand new and cost about $50, including S & H. We used it on the cruise and plan to put it up on Ebay soon.

OMG he must have looked so adorable!!!

I thought so, but I am his mother so I might be a bit bias. I don't have the ability to add a picture to this post but if you want to PM me an e-mail address I'll send you a picture.

NJ Family-

What a cowinki-dink My son will be wearing a 2T on our May cruise......... Let me know if you put that tux up for bidding on e-bay. my ebay user name is hibelu.

Thanks,

Kelly

We got my tux and tuxes for DS9 & DS 7 as well as the dress for DD4 for formal night from eBay. Mine was an off rental that looks like new & children's clothes were all brand new.

We rented tuxes for my DH and DS (14) for our Nov 19th cruise and it was very nice. We did it through the above mentioned name. Keep in mind that they do not send out confirmations that they did receive your order. I called just to make sure and yup they had it.

We went to a tux shop in the mall and the guys measured and then put it in the info on the net and wola! We have lovely pictures of them to treasure forever!

It's very nice to rent it and it is in the room they day you arrive and they pick up the night before you leave and you don't have to lug anything else with you!

Have a great time!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter