TV Commercials You Cant Stand

Wow you don't seem to like me either. So please just don't read my posts. Thank you. I was responding to the type of commercial I don't like. I do like kids, but not in that context and yes, I don't like rude, mean people too. I merely try to start a conversation on here and you just won't let it go. Be like Elsa... let it go...
I agree to just let it go. don't worry so much about what people around you are doing. Most people mean well and are polite. Give them the benefit of the doubt. Everyone has bad moments.

I don't think I would mind that one if they didn't use the musical note to it every time, that's the annoying part to me, the rest I'm fine with. Even now I can hear the LiMu Emu and Doug words in my head just thinking about it :laughing: so for recognizing ability that commercial has done it.
OMG! Until now I hadn't made that connection. Now it seems so obvious. DUH!

I don't watch as much live TV any more, but there is this series of Saks commercials that I've seen on YouTube (they could be used for cable TV?) for Christmas that is just bizarre. It's this combination of this breathy singing about Christmas in the background and a female voiceover. One is OK with a family on a merry go round, but still has the same voice and song. The others are just odd. This is the closest I can find. It looks like someone captured one versions of this on a camera.

You are correct. It was about the LiMu Emu and LiMu standing for Liberty Mutual. In my head it was always lemu emu. Go figure! lol

They have two ad campaigns. Obviously the emu and "Doug". But also the bizarre ones supposedly on a boardwalk with the Statue of Liberty in the background. I looked it up, and the location is supposed to be Liberty State Park in New Jersey.

There's one recent one where they combined their themes, where Doug finds out he's going to be replaced by the actor (from a boardwalk commercial) who keeps on flubbing his lines.

They have two ad campaigns. Obviously the emu and "Doug". But also the bizarre ones supposedly on a boardwalk with the Statue of Liberty in the background. I looked it up, and the location is supposed to be Liberty State Park in New Jersey.

There's one recent one where they combined their themes, where Doug finds out he's going to be replaced by the actor (from a boardwalk commercial) who keeps on flubbing his lines.
My dog's favorite is the one with the dog walker. Barks her head off at that one.

My dog's favorite is the one with the dog walker. Barks her head off at that one.
I can't stand any Liberty commercials. The only one I ever liked was "you loved him, you named him Brad. And then you totaled him"

I can't stand any Liberty commercials. The only one I ever liked was "you loved him, you named him Brad. And then you totaled him"
Oh I don't like it. 😄 My dog just LOVES barking at dogs on tv. There's also a Lexus commercial with huskies that she loves, and a local car dealership that always shows their dogs.
The only insurance commercials I remember liking are the ones with Mayhem.

Oh I don't like it. 😄 My dog just LOVES barking at dogs on tv. There's also a Lexus commercial with huskies that she loves, and a local car dealership that always shows their dogs.
The only insurance commercials I remember liking are the ones with Mayhem.
I used to have a dog that could recognize all animal commercials just by the starting sound and go barking crazy!! I miss her, but NOT THAT. My granddog does that now. Sooooo loud LOL

I know the commercials. I like the other one on the boardwalk with the mom making a note on her phone and there's an old one with 'pick up dad from airport'.

Smoke free Florida has a commercial with a guy who has COPD and he's hooked up to oxygen and he says his wife had to quit smoking so she would be around to take care of him. Good that she quit smoking but he's a selfish jerk.

Actually it is horrible and repetitive Medicare commercials that I hate. Hopefully they are over now for another year.

It’s not an actual location. The commercial was filmed with a green screen and the background edited on a computer. From Liberty State Park, the view is of the back of the Statue (which faces New York). The closest land from the angle seen, would be Governor’s Island (NY). Great view from there, although it’s further away than how it appears in the ad.

The worst LiMu ad, IMO, is the one with the guy selling wet teddy bears. :rolleyes2

It’s not an actual location. The commercial was filmed with a green screen and the background edited on a computer. From Liberty State Park, the view is of the back of the Statue (which faces New York). The closest land from the angle seen, would be Governor’s Island (NY). Great view from there, although it’s further away than how it appears in the ad.

The worst LiMu ad, IMO, is the one with the guy selling wet teddy bears. :rolleyes2

Yeah - I figured that it was probably done in a studio.

Skittles-pox...gross! Sad animals are a no.

I do enjoy some commercials. I'm weird like that.

I love insurance commercials though. Progressive turning into parents ones, Progressive Flo with her sister (I want a purse that says "purse"), Lemu Emu (and Doug), Geico Invasive weeds, observant neighbors, we've got aunts,, etc.

I also enjoy the Amazon sled riding one. And now that I understand it...the Kerry Gold table commercial, and the Hobby Lobby Christmas one.

I don't understand perfume commercials.

Whoever mentioned the Zoe Saldana commercial. I actually saw that coat in a shop in Caesars Palace the other day. I immediately thought of her when I saw it.
We like the Progressive ads but we don’t have them as our insurance.
We also found the Dilly Dilly ones for beer funny but we don’t drink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter