TV on RCCL

tnshsms

DIS Veteran
we've been on 4 DCL now and was on RCCL back in 2003. Can anyone tell me if the TVs have movies for kids on them like Disney does. I'm guessing dreamworks movies but something similar?

As a follow on question, does anyone know if the TV's on Oasis allow you to connect something via a HDMI port? On DCL we usually connect our iPad to the TV and watch shows/movies that we've downloaded.

we've been on 4 DCL now and was on RCCL back in 2003. Can anyone tell me if the TVs have movies for kids on them like Disney does. I'm guessing dreamworks movies but something similar?
TV on RCCL can best be described as pathetic, but they do have a channel that plays DreamWorks movies (and a few others). Most of the channels are various versions of RCCL advertising - although Big Bang in Italian is a riot :)

As a follow on question, does anyone know if the TV's on Oasis allow you to connect something via a HDMI port? On DCL we usually connect our iPad to the TV and watch shows/movies that we've downloaded.
I do not believe they are set up to allow any devices to be connected. I've never seen anything on any of the TV setup menus that would allow you to switch to a different input source.

TV on RCCL can best be described as pathetic, but they do have a channel that plays DreamWorks movies (and a few others). Most of the channels are various versions of RCCL advertising - although Big Bang in Italian is a riot :)

I do not believe they are set up to allow any devices to be connected. I've never seen anything on any of the TV setup menus that would allow you to switch to a different input source.

Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter