TV Programs that a death hit ya hard

Simon Donovan in The West Wing - the scene where CJ finds out hits me every single time.

Jimmy in Justified - he was so loyal and sweet, I saw it coming but still hated it.

Opie in Sons of Anarchy. I'm still not over it.

Honourable mention for Sybil in Downton Abbey. My friend had already seen it and I'd been texting her throughout the couple of episode leading up to Sybil's death, complaining about how annoying Sybil had become. I called her right after, distraught - "I said I didn't like her, I didn't want her to DIE!!!"

Honourable mention for Sybil in Downton Abbey. My friend had already seen it and I'd been texting her throughout the couple of episode leading up to Sybil's death, complaining about how annoying Sybil had become. I called her right after, distraught - "I said I didn't like her, I didn't want her to DIE!!!"

This. And also Matthew Crowley's death as well.

Finn Hudson on Glee (compounded with the actor’s death)

Zeke Braverman on Parenthood

William on This is Us

Will Gardner on The Good Wife

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter