• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TV show Once Upon A Time what did you think of the finale? **SPOILERS**

Queen of the WDW Scene

It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.
Overall I was very happy with it.
I loved that they all got their happy beginnings.
I really liked that Gideon got to be a baby!
That show takes me on an emotional roller coaster every week lol.
I was like what the... with the whole girl and her father thing... and then at the end I was really like what the because its like not again!!! Yet it now has me hooked to know why he apparently is "asleep" and what happened in that seven years!
As much as I like the show I secretly hoped this would be the final season because after what 6 seasons it starts to become ok what more can you do with this??? And since it almost ended with everyone happy I feel like it was a good place to stop but now I can't lol.

I liked it! I'm not sure if everyone on this thread is aware of people that are leaving the show, so I won't say, but I am excited for next season. I think they brought this chapter to a close nicely and I am looking forward to seeing what they do now. I haven't been loving the show lately and I'm hoping this will revitalize it.

I'm seeing a reboot. Since they are bringing in an adult Henry who seems to have grown up in Seattle. I'm thinking he was adopted by another family and raised normally and has no idea who he is really is. His daughter is probably the one who is being raised by Regina, maybe, since she will be back. Lucy had her "Once Upon A Time" book like Henry did in the first episode. They have to do something like that to explain Hook and Emma not being together next season since Colin is returning but Jennifer isn't. I see this going in a different direction though, just not sure where. I just hope this isn't their "jump the shark" and the beginning of the end of the series. I realize they had to finish the story, but I really like the characters.

I love OUAT, but it's going to be tough with so many main characters (practically an entire family) not returning next season. I'm disappointed...hope they can pull it off.

Really liked the show last night but are sad that 3 of the main characters won't be back next season. I have a gut feeling that next season will be the last.

I did like the ending, that they all got a happy ending, but wish they didn't do a reboot, maybe just do a whole new show entirely. Maybe call it Once Upon a Time Again or something lol. I just think it will be too weird to have Hook without Emma and Rumple without Belle and of course everyone without Snow and Charming.

Last night should have been the series finale, just leave off the end with grown up Henry.

It will be odd without Snow, David, Emma, and Belle.....

I didn't realize belle won't be on. I had heard zelina was gone.

I took it to mean the show finale and did several others. You gave us heartattacks lol.

Lol didn't mean to do that but then again I don't see where anyone else took it that way.
I guess to not give the wrong impression I will simply add the word season in there.

Or I won't because it will not save the changes in the title.
I guess if anyone thinks its the series finale then they don't watch it anyways or they'd already know its coming back.

I am sad that Belle (Emilie de Ravin) isn't returning. While last night's episode was on, I feared something bad would happen to Belle. It turned out she was cursed by the Black Fairy, who was eventually killed by Mr Gold's magic. The ending of the episode was a very nice way to close the story of the main characters.

Loved the ending, but the show is it the point where it should have ended. I'll watch anyway. I just hope it's not a train wreck.

I'm guessing the episode was written the way it was in case it was cancelled. The little girl and adult Henry part may have been extra stuff they filmed and added in once they knew the show was renewed, perhaps?

I liked this episode way better than the musical one.

I loved it and yes I will watch in the fall. Will be interesting to see what they do with the characters that are left without their counterparts. Hoping they have some storyline cameos though. Will miss those that are not returning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter