TV Shows in last 15 years that you think should not

We would've still gotten heavy doses of Hiro, Claire, Peter and Sylar.

The writer's strike hurt the show to the point that they really should've killed it after season 2.

Did you watch Heroes Reborn? That was as bad an idea as the Marvel Comics concept of the same name.

I was so hurt with what happened to Heroes, wasn't interested in Heroes Reborn.

30 Rock
Parks and Rec
The Office
New Girl
Every one of these could have gone on forever and I would have kept watching. Probably watched the entire series back to back at least a dozen times each over the years, makes for great just before bed happy TV.

Heroes. It was a huge hit first season. Then the writer’s strike second season pretty much killed the momentum of the show. Save the cheerleader, save the world. Always wonder what would of happened if there was no writer’s strike.

I really wanted to see a world in which heroes were out in the open. Yeah, that was definitely a writer's strike casualty.

Pushing Daisies

This was exactly what I was going to say! I would also add Wonderfalls to the list. For a while, there was this particular type of show thing going on with Bryan Fuller - quirky fantasy/magical realism, female protagonist with a male sounding nick-name. And, yep, I loved Dead Like Me as well. If he made another show in that same vein, I would be all over it!

I would have liked to see more of Code Black. But I imagine it gotten eaten up in all of the other medical dramas.

And the one I'm probably the only one who watched (and hence why it got cancelled), but Astronaut Wives. I really liked it.

I really loved Schitt’s Creek and hated to see it end, but it certainly went out at a high point (which is good).

The Kids are alright
I would have liked to seen at least another year of Shameless

More than 15 years ago - American Dreams

Hopefully Derry GIrls isn't cancelled.

Firefly
Terra Nova (ended with huge cliffhanger)
Primeval
Timeless
Forever
- Timeless, at least, got to wrap some things up, which was great, because Rufus was great.

- Firefly had a movie, which says a lot about the fanbase the show generated. Never got it, personally, but I applaud those that stayed very loyal to the show. Don't know how many people are still fans of Whedon nowadays though.

- Forever had a pretty solid, Highlander-esque premise. Probably something that would've done well as a syndicated series in the old days, or a streaming/cable series nowadays. Unfortunately, it was on ABC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter