TV Shows in last 15 years that you think should not

- Timeless, at least, got to wrap some things up, which was great, because Rufus was great.

- Firefly had a movie, which says a lot about the fanbase the show generated. Never got it, personally, but I applaud those that stayed very loyal to the show. Don't know how many people are still fans of Whedon nowadays though.

- Forever had a pretty solid, Highlander-esque premise. Probably something that would've done well as a syndicated series in the old days, or a streaming/cable series nowadays. Unfortunately, it was on ABC.

Wait Rufus like the time traveler fromBill and Ted's excelent adveture?

Who would have thought it'd be such a popular name with time travelers
Just did a check of Timeless' IMDB and Rufus' last name is Carlin, while Lucy and Wyatt's surnames are Preston and Logan, respectively.

So it's clearly an homage, which I never caught on to.
973F7016EF8A4E1CDE4D5BB881DAF22421FF549D

Alcatraz. I really wanted to know where they were going with that show! After that, DS and I will not watch new shows and Will not watch any shows on Netflix or Hulu unless there are multiple seasons. We have watched too many shows that have gotten canceled after one season and were annoyed by never knowing what happened!

Rules of Engagement.

Sure it lasted a while, but the show was underrated. Problem was the network had half seasons and constantly moved its time slot. But a comedy with Patrick Warburton and David Spade? Winner!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter