TV shows you are embarrassed to admit you watch

My guilty tv pleasure is court shows. I like Judge Judy, People's Court and Judge Mathias.

When I'm getting ready in the morning, I watch Married With Children. I just love that entire cast and how un-PC the show is. Funny as can be!

Do you get the Pop Network? BH 90210 reruns on Tuesday & Fridays. I *think* TV Guide Network is the same. Where were you watching Felicity reruns??
I will have to see if I have either of those. Felicity reruns used to run on I believe WE (womens entertainment) like 10-11 years ago.
I have the felicity box set too! I watch it while I'm exercising. I also bought the box set of Gilmore girls
I wish I could find time to watch it again. Seems like such a pain to use my DVD player now that I have everything on dvr. I have not watched it since my 1st pregnancy 9 years ago when I could not sleep. Someday....

I watch a show called the soup which shows the funniest clips from a lot of these current shows, cracks me up.

Total Divas, I used to bug a friend for watching it, but once I got into it, I got hooked too. Been playing catchup on Hulu, but I'll up to speed in a week or two

Lately, Sleepy Hollow. Ugh, they took a great show and drove it into the ground.
*laughs* Yep. DH & I still have about 5 episodes on the DVR that we haven't gotten around to just because it got SOOO out there. The last one we saw was the painter episode. :)

*laughs* Yep. DH & I still have about 5 episodes on the DVR that we haven't gotten around to just because it got SOOO out there. The last one we saw was the painter episode. :)

Hey, just so you know, if part of what you didn't like was Katrina and Henry, you should skip to the last two episodes of the season. :) Pleasantly surprised at the season ending.

Currently, mine is Scorpion. It's the dumbest show about smart people they could have come up with it...yet strangely engaging.

It got better after that!! And I will watch it as long as they let me because I just :lovestruc Ichabod!!

Hey, just so you know, if part of what you didn't like was Katrina and Henry, you should skip to the last two episodes of the season. :) Pleasantly surprised at the season ending.

Careful not to spoil LOL, but yes, totally!! I was so happy when I watched last night, I actually cheered.

Currently, mine is Scorpion. It's the dumbest show about smart people they could have come up with it...yet strangely engaging.

Ohhh, we were laughing like crazy watching the episode when they went on the cruise ship (well, what they tried to pass off as a cruise ship). It was so bad. Especially the part where they were leaving out of Long Beach, CA and said they would be picked up when the ship made its first port....in Cancun. Hum, guess they get to enjoy the Panama Canal first :rotfl:

And yet, we still keep watching it ;)

DS flips Swamp people on all the time, and now I find myself watching it too, lol. It's hard to understand the thick accent sometimes, and it's the same thing over and over so I have no idea why I watch it with him..other than veg out? I wish Top Shot was still on. Miss that one.

Last edited:
It got better after that!! And I will watch it as long as they let me because I just :lovestruc Ichabod!!

Careful not to spoil LOL, but yes, totally!! I was so happy when I watched last night, I actually cheered.

(Being careful not to spoil also) I'm actually going to rewatch the season finale tonight, and now I'm actively hoping they get renewed for S3. This is show I loved, gave up on, and now love again.

I like watching Rupaul's Drag Race. New season starts next week!

I just "followed" you solely on the basis of this post. :)

(I met Adore, Bianca, Courtney and Darienne last year a few weeks after the finale at a show in DC!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter