Twenty Trips - First Trip Report

katyjeka

DIS Veteran
I have been an active member of the boards since 2003. Many of my evenings have been spent reading trip reports while relaxing in the tub! With four daughters, Calgon and trip reports allowed me to stay sane! I believe the reports contributed to the success of our trips and a big thank you to all that take the time to post. I now find myself in an unusual position as I'm going to attempt my first trip report so go easy on the newbie!!
2024 was going to be the year of no Disney. But the magic words entered the picture and all plans changed...free dining! Anytime you have the word free associated with WDW you have to jump at the opportunity. I admit I've never booked a trip this late (it's usually a year in advance) but I'm excited at the opportunity to start planning our next adventure.
We've decided to stay at AK Lodge this trip as our girls LOVE animals. With 6 people, 2 rooms are a must but with the dining deal it stings a little less. We are going September 6th for a week. I know the weather is HOT but the dates work with our schedule so here we go...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter