Twilight Feast at Poly

skojo

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you can use dining credits when ordering the Twilight Feast from in room dining at the the Polynesian? Also, are the portions really large? Can 2 adults and 2 kids (7 & 6) get by with only ordering 2 adults portions to share? I seem to remember reading that somewwhere but can't remember for sure. If anyone has pictures of the feast, please post. TIA!

Try asking on the Poly FAQ thread on the resorts board. This is talked about quite frequently.

They did just significantly change the portion size, so 2 adult may not be enough. It is 2TS credits per serving.

They did just significantly change the portion size, so 2 adult may not be enough. It is 2TS credits per serving.

When I ordered earlier this month, the CM on the phone advised that they had reduced the portion size. So, we ordered one per adult and one for my kids to share (there is no kids portion anymore) and it was still an insane amount of food. We ate leftovers for days. If that was really the smaller portion like they said, then I wonder how large the original portions were!!

When I ordered earlier this month, the CM on the phone advised that they had reduced the portion size. So, we ordered one per adult and one for my kids to share (there is no kids portion anymore) and it was still an insane amount of food. We ate leftovers for days. If that was really the smaller portion like they said, then I wonder how large the original portions were!!

Yeah. I know they were nuts, but hadn't seen much aside from pix on Tikiman about the new, so I wanted to caution someone that recency of review is really relevant on this one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter