TWILIGHT vampire book!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so glad that i read these books, (they kinda changed my life) i love how when i was reading it was just "me time" instead of always "mommy time" i am hooked and can pick them up and read them over and over again and it is like i am reading for the 1st time .
it was fun to get swept up in a series and i applaude Stephenie for having the talent and sharing it with the world...;) :lovestruc :worship:

I hear ya!

I like my Me Time! As long as my family was sort of fed...does throwing a box of cereal at my kids count as feeding them?

I wonder if it's true she's going to do a mermaid book? Hmmm, sounds good.

WENDY!!!

My mom told me that you had this thread going and I just HAD to stop by and see how it was. :-)

I'm almost through with Eclipse and loving it!

Also, I want me one of them Bella Bracelets. You should post a picture! I want to seee!

-MiMi

WENDY!!!

My mom told me that you had this thread going and I just HAD to stop by and see how it was. :-)

I'm almost through with Eclipse and loving it!

Also, I want me one of them Bella Bracelets. You should post a picture! I want to seee!

-MiMi

MEEEM!

I'm so glad you've liked them! Have you read the Edward's version of Chapter one? There's a link somewhere on this thread.

Is Emily reading too? I know she'd like them too.

(love you two girls!!!!!!)

ok, ok, I'll post a pho-toe of the Bella bracelet as soon as I have my normal computer back. This sucker is too fancy for me.

UNLESS, I can sweet talk Misty into posting a picture of hers?! Mine is presactly like hers.

Mist? :flower3: Are ya thirsty?:rolleyes:

Does anyone here read the Dark Hunter series? Not exactly teen appropriate, but was wondering if any ladies here enjoy them like me.;)

Are these 'Chick" books?????:rolleyes1

Hmmmm, seeing as I am a chick, YES and no. My very picky 18 yr. old son is hooked too.

Andy- you'd like them. Oh yes, you will. I know of alot of husbands who are reading them...sceptically at first. Reluctantly even. Get to page 30 of Twilight and you'll be hooked.

Hmmmm, seeing as I am a chick, YES and no. My very picky 18 yr. old son is hooked too.

Andy- you'd like them. Oh yes, you will. I know of alot of husbands who are reading them...sceptically at first. Reluctantly even. Get to page 30 of Twilight and you'll be hooked.

OK ya SOLD me on them!:thumbsup2

Isn't that Cedric from the HP movies playing Edward? I hope he can do an American accent. I am not too thrilled with his casting, but Bella looks good. They'd better not mess up Jacob. ;)

I recently finished the series; they were good but I didn't love them. A little too much typical romance / melodrama for me. Predictable too much of the time. I prefer Anne Rice so I guess I just like a darker story.

Yes that is Cedric!

And I hope they play Edward with an English accent which would make him exponentially hotter IMHO.

Wendeee......Mimi did read the first chapter of Midnight Sun online last night. She looooved it. I heard her talking to her friend on the phone about how she wished she would read the books too.

AND JORDAN is reading Twilight? More men should read them. Then they could see the draw of that sexy 'always a gentlman' behavior that melts hearts and weakens knees. ;)

DISUNC? Nebo? popcorn::

Is Emily reading too? I know she'd like them too.

I did read the first chapter, like my mom said.
AWESOME.
I told one of my friends to read it as well.
:-)

And in response to that, about Emily, no. She isn't.
She doesn't read.
ha. She has really been giving my mom and me a hard time for never setting the books down.

-MiMi

Thanks for the recommendation. I love vampire novels. I will pick these up the next time I am at the book store. :)

Isn't that Cedric from the HP movies playing Edward? I hope he can do an American accent. I am not too thrilled with his casting, but Bella looks good. They'd better not mess up Jacob. ;)

I've read that he does a perfect American accent - so I guess we will see. I wouldn't mind if he had a slight English accent though;)

Accents in general are my weakness so i would be okay with a american/english edward ;) okay where is the drooley smilie?:rotfl:

OOH! I'll have to go buy these now. I've been looking for a new series to read.
What does everyone think of the movie casting so far?

http://imdb.com/title/tt1099212/

I knew before whom they cast but I'm waiting to see who will play the rest like Alice and Jacob and Jasper and Emmett, etc.

SO! I'm old enough to be Edward and Bella's MOTHER.
EEEEK! :sad2:

But I have to trust that they will be magical. I also vote for the accent. It'll take my mind off his eyebrow(s).

I vote for the accent too! Remember Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer? The accent added to his charm. And a vampire named Edward should have a British accent, IMO . :thumbsup2

I vote for the accent too! Remember Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer? The accent added to his charm. And a vampire named Edward should have a British accent, IMO . :thumbsup2

Except our Edward is from Chicago...

If it's only a slight accent, just to make Edward seem more formal than Bella, I think it'll be okay.

As you can tell, I haven't read the books yet! :laughing:

I am in the middle of painting my kitchen cabinets, and know better than to start a book until I'm done!

I knew before whom they cast but I'm waiting to see who will play the rest like Alice and Jacob and Jasper and Emmett, etc.

SO! I'm old enough to be Edward and Bella's MOTHER.
EEEEK! :sad2:

But I have to trust that they will be magical. I also vote for the accent. It'll take my mind off his eyebrow(s).

:rotfl: I think they will do a pretty good job at cleaning up that eyebrow;)

Check this video out from the movie Vanity Fair - Robert cleaned up quite well:thumbsup2 Though ignore the fact that Reese is playing his mother :( lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-2uJq3x6BU

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter