Twilight

Enough4forever

I love you more than everything else in the world
I am in love with Twilight so this is a thread for that (to just talk about it) Edward or Jacob
who liked the movie
what is your favorite line
robert is soooooo hot eh?

oh also will some one help me get a cool avatar? and look at the lovestory twilight remix i made with my friend :) pretty funny eh? so please talk to meh...:cool2:

hey any one wanna join??
who has the soundtrack?
robert is so musical!!!!
I loooove all the books
i hate jacob black

There is already a thread donated to all things Twilight. It's called 'Twilight Thread: Forks or La-Push. Hmmm.' or something like that.

We really don't need yet another one.

There is already a thread donated to all things Twilight. It's called 'Twilight Thread: Forks or La-Push. Hmmm.' or something like that.

We really don't need yet another one.

Who cares? It's Twilight! The more the better!

I have the soundtrack, I listen to Rob sing 'Never Think' everyday!
Rob is so HOT! Taylor is hot too, but I love ROB!
Fav line: "Sex, money, sex, money, cat." Edward Cullen
I love the books, and my sisters a TEAM JACOB FAN! AHH!!! Somebody help! She's gone crazy!

Who cares? It's Twilight! The more the better!

I have the soundtrack, I listen to Rob sing 'Never Think' everyday!
Rob is so HOT! Taylor is hot too, but I love ROB!
Fav line: "Sex, money, sex, money, cat." Edward Cullen
I love the books, and my sisters a TEAM JACOB FAN! AHH!!! Somebody help! She's gone crazy!

Not everyone is obsessed with Twilight. :rolleyes:

i will second that, laura.

please.keep it all to one thread. its annoying :/

i third that yea i love rob and twilight and everything twilight but we already have these thread and this is the dis board not the twilight boards

OH YA, I loveeee rob, team edward all the way, yea that is a funny line, new moon is cuming on nov 20! ahh:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter