• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Twin Sheet set $5

I added to my cart and it came up $36. Under promotional codes, I typed in 31offkid and it did reduce it to $5. Thank you! Forgot to mention that this worked for the full size set as well.

Does the coupon code not work? 31OFFKID
I had to put my email in to get the code but it doesn't look unique to me.

Thanks! I've been on the lookout for a great price on sheets for DD for awhile now, and $5 with free shipping fits my budget!

I'm gonna try them. My son's full size sheets keep riding up on his bed. Maybe these will stay in place. For $5 can't really lose...they'd become sheets for our air mattress if they don't fit his bed.

Thank you! I was able to get a set for $5. Only pink is available now for twin.

Thanks! We were able to order a set of blue and pink (one from each of our accounts).

Thanks! I ordered a full set in blue for my daughter. Great price…hope the quality is good :goodvibes

Got an email from the marketplace seller of this item. Looks like they want to give exceptional customer service and make sure we are pleased with their item. Did you all get one too?

Got an email from the marketplace seller of this item. Looks like they want to give exceptional customer service and make sure we are pleased with their item. Did you all get one too?

I received that email too. But it makes me wonder why they would be selling sheets for $5 that were originally priced at $79?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter