• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Twin Sheet set $5

The ad I originally came across said it was their Amazon debut and 1 day only. So they marked them down to 'phish' for new customers. I don't have a problem with that!

Thanks Julie. I think mine are supposed to be here today. I hadn't really thought of rating the product on Amazon, but knowing they are new, I may just do that...if the product is good.

One set that I had ordered was delivered today (I ordered one set with my Prime, another order with my husbands "regular" account and his hasn't shipped yet). I ordered both as full sizes in pink for my guest room beds, and actually they are a great deal for $5.00 per set. :)

Of course for that price they are thinner sheets, but are soft and a pretty color pink.

Big thanks to OP for posting!

(Sorry the picture is sideways, too lazy to edit it LOL)

w9uvth.jpg

*Edited to add: I had to order as two separate orders because when I tried to use "qty 2" the price went back up to $36 each. Thus = two separate orders :)

My blue full size sheets came yesterday. They are very soft and fit my son's bed better than the sheets he has been using. I'll have to check with him to see if they stayed in place overnight (our big problem). I'm please with what I got for the $5 price, for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter